Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I posted the other day that we have a 2SS / Auto that is unspoken for and probably can be changed.

GM blessed us last nite with extra allocation - we picked up another 2SS auto, A 6 cyl. auto, and a 6 cyl man. The 6 cyls are both LT1's. All are at 2000 right now.

I have no idea exactly how the extra pieces were available - only that we got 'em...I'll just put it down to clean living and a pure heart. :D

We honor all the legitimate discount pricing...GMS/Supplier/Military/C.U. - if the car qualifies we honor it....We're not a musuem, we don't collect 'em.

We'd prefer Mi buyers (but it's not mandatory) & won't step on the other board sponsor's toes so if you want the specs or more info either contact me or Anna (little bank robber)

Thanks
Davey

Sparta Chevy

·
Registered
54 Posts
What color is the automatic 1LT is that you have a allocation for now? Or do you know if there are any other options?

Thanks!

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
All 4 cars are at a 2000 status level. I believe they can be changed for a short period of time, so if it's not the right color and/or equip. we may be able to alter the order.

The Auto - 1LT - 1LT Trim: AFC - Black Sport Cloth
Primary Color: GCO - Rally Yellow Engine: LLT - 3.6L V6 Engine
Emissions:
Transmission: MX0 - Automatic 6 Speed Transmission with TAPshift
Ordered Options: B34: Carpeted floor mats, front
DCP: Directions and Connections OnStar Service
FE9: Federal Emissions
N65: Compact Spare Tire and Wheel
Q9J: Wheels, 20" Aluminum Polished
UQA: Boston Acoustic Premium Audio System
WRS: RS Exterior Package

The man. trans. car is an exact duplicate. (other than the trans.)

I also have a Red 1LT Auto Trans in stock that was sold, but the financing didn't go through and the customer cannot take delivery.

GCN - Red Exterior
AFC - Black Interior
LLT - 3.6 L V6 SIDI
MXO - Trans. - 6 speed auto
N65 - compact spare
Q9J - 20" polished alum. wheels
RS package
OnStar
VYX - Painted engine cover - dealer installed - "backorder"...I believe they are growing the trees for the box it goes in as I write this.

MSRP $ 28,325

1 - 4 of 4 Posts