Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
3,081 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am selling my 19x8 front and rear polished aluminum wheels. These are off my 2010 2lt Camaro. Good thing about these are you can rotate your tires front to back for longer tire wear. Prefer local pick up but will ship at actual cost to buyer. I am in the Charlotte, NC area. Very NICE wheels. $500 and any shipping cost.

Attachments

·
ユキヒョウ
1,442 Posts
Yep...that's always a good thing. I still have every stock piece I've taken off.
I still have my stock ones that I took off at 200 miles. I keep checking all the forums to see if anyone local wants 'em, but everyone seems to be too far away. I may just mount them back on for summer. Switching between my 2 sets, I shouldn't need tires for some time.

·
Registered
2,495 Posts
These wont fit an LS will they...I have a guy I work with that has an LS and is looking for rims..

·
3,081 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
These wont fit an LS will they...I have a guy I work with that has an LS and is looking for rims..
Yes! He will just have to upgrade the tires. The LS comes stock with 18's. These wheels are the upgrade 2LT 19inch wheels

·
Registered
2,495 Posts
I have emailed the information to him. Hes not a member but will give him the link to MC

1 - 11 of 11 Posts