Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Boxed and ready to ship to anywhere in the lower 48. These cloth door inserts are in like new condition and came off my car that only has 5,800 on it. These would be great for re-covering, strip and paint or just replacing yours if they show some sort of wear or damage.

Looking to get $100 plus shipping for them. They are boxed and ready to go.

Hit me in a PM if interested.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
6,255 Posts
WOW! 5,800,000 miles! How many engines did you go through?
I think you meant 5,800 miles, or 5.8K miles.
:)

Just having a little fun with you.

·
Registered
2,495 Posts
What did you replace them with..

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
What did you replace them with..
With switch blade silver door and dash panels and I changed the iceblued ABL to red since my car is RJT and I have the red lit cupholders and I also added the red LEDs to the dash pieces so it lights up from door to door and across the dash.

·
Registered
2,495 Posts
Cool, I am searching for the same but at a hopefully good price. I think the sliver would go good w/ my IOM..

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Cool, I am searching for the same but at a hopefully good price. I think the sliver would go good w/ my IOM..
There are some available on c5.com. I got mine at a real good price, less than the original asking price and since we lived within 100 miles of each other, it made it better since he had to come to my city for a business meeting and I picked them up from him. Probably looked like a dope deal going down as I waited in a parking lot for 45min's prior to his arrival and the whole pull up to one another, stand outside and talk and then doors opening, looking over, wrapping up and money exchange. LOL

·
Registered
58 Posts
There are some available on c5.com. I got mine at a real good price, less than the original asking price and since we lived within 100 miles of each other, it made it better since he had to come to my city for a business meeting and I picked them up from him. Probably looked like a dope deal going down as I waited in a parking lot for 45min's prior to his arrival and the whole pull up to one another, stand outside and talk and then doors opening, looking over, wrapping up and money exchange. LOL
"Honest officer, its just Camaro interior parts...."

1 - 9 of 9 Posts