Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
f/s rear mags 9x20 midnight silver x2

I have 2 rear mags for sale ,they are 9x20 midnight silver in excellent condition.Looking for 300.00 for both plus shipping,the mags are in Norton Mass 02766 and will be shipped or picked up there,thanks for looking.

·
Registered
2,495 Posts
Are these the same 20 polished that comes on the RS w polished 20's.

·
Registered
2,495 Posts
How much shipped to zip 32536, do you have any picts in hi res..

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I sent one out to the mid west with 2nd day delivery for 40.00 bucks.So if I send 2 to Florida with ground it would be in the 40 to 50 range,so your total would be 350.00.I dont have pictures but I tell you they are in great shape,I was not ashamed to have them on my car.They are in Norton Mass because I had mags installed there at a friends place and I left them there so I wouldn`t have to bring them back to Canada with me.Let me know.Thanks

·
Registered
2,495 Posts
do you have a paypal account?

·
Registered
2,495 Posts
I only need one is that ok let me know. Right rear

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
No problem it will be 150.00 plus shipping which I`d say is between 30 and 40 bucks,is that OK with you?
If I can ship it cheaper I`ll pay you the difference.

·
Registered
2,495 Posts
Payment sent, slow boat is good to ship shoud be cheaper.. Sorry about the delay...

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I will be down in Norton Mass next week,I will ship it myself.I am on my way down to have a Whipple supercharger installed at Jannetty Racing.Thanks again.

·
Registered
2,495 Posts
The wheel not on the car is the one you sent me. That is the same rim that is the "Midnight" painted wheel.. Let me know..

Attachments

1 - 13 of 13 Posts