Modern Camaro Forums banner

201 - 216 of 216 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
build sheet

I can email or fax a build sheet too.. just need fax or email with your complete VIN

Bill
I would greatly appreciate if you could get me a copy of my build sheet. I have a 2012 Camaro rs I have just purchased
vin2G1FC1E31C9109337, if possible could you email it to me at [email protected] ? thanking you in advance, jeff taylor please let me know the cost. thanks again, jeff

·
Registered
1,534 Posts
Emailed.. No cost.. Pass on the kindness

·
Registered
1 Posts
Newbie to the site as a poster. Could use some help though.
Looking for the build sheet for a 2010, Vin. 2G1FK1EJ6AP141375
Trying to verify if it is a production Transformers Edition.
Also, does anyone know how to verify a production, or aftermarket SLP.
email [email protected]

Thanks in advane

·
Registered
1,534 Posts
OldRodder.. Your Vin is not correct.. try again.

2 fast email sent

·
Registered
5,298 Posts
They aren't actual build sheets. They are GM Dealer VIS build spec sheets....nothing like the factory sheets.

Any Service writer at any GM dealer can print this for you, with your vin - just ask !

:)

·
Registered
3 Posts
I am new to this site and also would LOVE a build sheet for the 2013 Camaro Convertible RS SS my husband just bought. The VIN is: 2G1FK3DJ5D9203804. Our email is: [email protected]. Thanks in advance for any help that you may offer:)

·
Registered
53 Posts
Apologies for reviving an old thread but I've been searching but can't find a few pieces of information on my 2011 Vert from the RPO code plate:

On the top - what is the PPZPG6?
- What is the 1ES67?
On the bottom, the color code is missing, any idea on why that would be?
RPO Codes 2011 Camaro SS questions.jpg

·
Registered
69 Posts
Apologies for reviving an old thread but I've been searching but can't find a few pieces of information on my 2011 Vert from the RPO code plate:

On the top - what is the PPZPG6?
- What is the 1ES67?
On the bottom, the color code is missing, any idea on why that would be?
View attachment 52489
Code 1ES67 means it's a Neiman Marcus Edition! Will you post a picture? If you don't mind, what was the purchase price?

·
Registered
53 Posts
Thanks for the reply but it's not a Nieman Marcus edition, it's a triple black convertible SS.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Thanks for the reply but it's not a Nieman Marcus edition, it's a triple black convertible SS.
Sorry, I saw a 2011 Nieman Marcus announcement that mentioned code 1ES67 and I was excited. :eek:

·
Registered
1 Posts
I am looking for a build sheet for a 1997 30th anniversary Z28. It's the white w/orange stripes. I have so real question about this car. Can't find any body plates on it. It did go through the Gigliotti shop L and G. But they can't tell me any about the engine. Serial# is 2G1FP22P5V2126395 and my email is [email protected] I know its a look time ago.

201 - 216 of 216 Posts