Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I saw that the intake system for the ss is discontinued from GM. Are there headers available for this car? Also any other GM upgrades available? Thank you

·
JacFab.com
428 Posts
I don't believe the GMPP intake ever made it to the market. There are no factory gm or GMPP header options, you will have to go aftermarket if you want them, but there are several brands to choose from. There is a GMPP axle back, but for the amount of $$ they want for it you can have your choice of several aftermarket units...

You can download the GMPP catalog here: Chevrolet Performance - Performance Parts | Auto Parts Catalog - Racing Parts Catalog

Camaro specific parts start on page 16.

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yes i do have the axel back and hurst shifter ect, I saw in the catalog that they put the "ZL1 air filter"...i hope this isnt the "new" replacement for the CAI GMPP was supposed to come out with

·
JacFab.com
428 Posts
Yes i do have the axel back and hurst shifter ect, I saw in the catalog that they put the "ZL1 air filter"...i hope this isnt the "new" replacement for the CAI GMPP was supposed to come out with
The LSA air filter flows about 3% better than the factory SS filter in the stock airbox/stock intake tube alone on my flow bench... Not really worth buying new... If you want one, I have the one I did the testing with never been run in a car, I'll make you a swinging deal on it.

I'm fairly certain that the GMPP intake will never see the light of day.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts