Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking at a 13 SS/RS with 9075 miles on it. Its blue with an aftermarket grill, the bimodal exhaust from Chevy, HUD, backup camera, leather, onstar, my link, and a 6 speed. Dealer came down to 33500 cash payment. The body is straight. Is that a good deal or should I wait?

Allen

·
Registered
1,690 Posts
Is it a 2SS or 1SS? I think it's a pretty decent deal. You can always try to talk them down a bit more and see what happens. But brand new, they are about $40,000. As far as payment, if I had over $33,000 cash to spend on a car I'd get a Vette or a Viper.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The dealer called yesterday and I got them to 32500. I pick it up today. All the research I did had one similar to this and they were about 35000. Overall I feel like I got a good deal. Its no Vette but I plan on enjoying the crap out of anyway.

Allen

·
Registered
1,690 Posts
I think you got a good deal. Some other members here have more knowledge on what a good buy is. And although it isn't a Vette, you have to factor in that at least with a Camaro you get a back seat, more head and leg room, and easier/cheaper options for modifications. Put up some pictures, I'd like to see it!!

·
Registered
4,590 Posts
does it have the gauge pack, that might be the key to 2SS or 1 SS

·
Registered
4,590 Posts
like the grille is that the heritage one??
I am 99% sure that is an aftermarket grill and that my grille is a Heritage Grille - pic (I replaced the bowtie with an SS)

Attachments

·
Registered
1,595 Posts
I am 99% sure that is an aftermarket grill and that my grille is a Heritage Grille - pic (I replaced the bowtie with an SS)
looks mean, to bad u have to take off the whole bumper to put it on

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
MidnightSS, it does have the gauge pack and the grille is definitely aftermarket. Not sure how it goes on, the previous owner did the work. Both the lower and upper grilles are metal and seem to be of good quality. Once I get time with the car in my garage I will look it over and how it was done.

·
Registered
1,595 Posts
MidnightSS, it does have the gauge pack and the grille is definitely aftermarket. Not sure how it goes on, the previous owner did the work. Both the lower and upper grilles are metal and seem to be of good quality. Once I get time with the car in my garage I will look it over and how it was done.
thats awesome cool deal!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts