Modern Camaro Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I bet I am the farthest member distance wize.

Just to introduce myself here. A lot of you probably already know me. I am all over a bunch of forums, and I own/operate one also.

I had to joing because I plan on getting a 5th Gen as soon as they become available for pre-order.

I am in Guam serving in the US Navy for 3 years. :patriot: I have been in the Navy for a little over 16 years, and I just moved from Bremerton Washington.

I have 2 kids, and waiting on the 3rd to pop sometime in Feb.

I have a pretty nice 98 Z/28 that I have done some work to.
I also have a 2004 Hemi Durango that I love. It is a great family hauler.

Anyhoo, that is a quick rundown of who I am. :hello:

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks, nice GTO you have there!

·
Premium Member
2,717 Posts
Welcome aboard MK. Sorry I couldn't get going on your site, had problems with password etc while you were inaccessible and now my work's net nanny blocks the site :mad:. Still getting the emails though just could never get the password reset.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Are you using the same user name? I will reset it to the password I email you.

·
Premium Member
2,717 Posts
Scratch that you must have a while ago or something im logged in now. odd its not blocking the site anymore as well.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Scratch that you must have a while ago or something im logged in now. odd its not blocking the site anymore as well.
OOPS, I did not get this in time. I reset your password, it is in your message box here on this site. Sorry, my bad.

·
Registered
1,039 Posts
I bet I am the farthest member distance wize.

Just to introduce myself here. A lot of you probably already know me. I am all over a bunch of forums, and I own/operate one also.

I had to joing because I plan on getting a 5th Gen as soon as they become available for pre-order.

I am in Guam serving in the US Navy for 3 years. :patriot: I have been in the Navy for a little over 16 years, and I just moved from Bremerton Washington.

I have 2 kids, and waiting on the 3rd to pop sometime in Feb.

I have a pretty nice 98 Z/28 that I have done some work to.
I also have a 2004 Hemi Durango that I love. It is a great family hauler.

Anyhoo, that is a quick rundown of who I am. :hello:

Whats your rate? I'm going to guess you're an airdale?

MA1 here. Former AT. I miss avaiation. Future Camaro owner. Never been to Guam but I hear it's nice. I have a friend there another MA1 her names Laurie and she's nuts in a good way.

Welcome to the site. :thumbsup:Go navy.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Whats your rate? I'm going to guess you're an airdale?

MA1 here. Former AT. I miss avaiation. Future Camaro owner. Never been to Guam but I hear it's nice. I have a friend there another MA1 her names Laurie and she's nuts in a good way.

Welcome to the site. :thumbsup:Go navy.
No kidding, an MA1! My wife just got out about 4 months ago, she was an MA2. I am a 9545, and am standing DMAA right now, as we speak.
I am as far from Aviation as you can get, I am an ET1(SS/DV). (Submariner, Diver) I have a lot of security experience due to being a Watch Commander for 2 years during, and after 9/11 at Subase Bangor, Washington.

·
Registered
1,039 Posts
No kidding, an MA1! My wife just got out about 4 months ago, she was an MA2. I am a 9545, and am standing DMAA right now, as we speak.
I am as far from Aviation as you can get, I am an ET1(SS/DV). (Submariner, Diver) I have a lot of security experience due to being a Watch Commander for 2 years during, and after 9/11 at Subase Bangor, Washington.
Lol. Small world. :D My husband is an MA1 also. We're both reservists now. Left active duty a year ago. Well, I just got back deployment last month. I should have known that you are pulling MA duty. I don't think I've met anyone who was in Guam who did something other than that. I guess I read into your post before and thought I saw an aviation link in there. :rolleyes:

Watch Commander... yikes. You get no rest, no respect and no breaks when you're the man behind the desk.

·
Premium Member
3,867 Posts
I'm behind a desk, too, and although I get rest and breaks, I did get a paper cut the other day. It's good for all of you that the fate of the world doesn't rest on my shoulders. :D

But seriously, thank you all for your service to this country, and to its people. I am an Air Force Fighter Pilot brat, and really appreciate all you do to keep the rest of us safe.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts