Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Admin/ChevyBlazerRep
4,638 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The fast and the furious movie that is coming out is supposed to have alot of old American Muscles i have read. One such that i remember is a 70 chevelle.

·
Registered
1,607 Posts
Dunno if I'm ready for this new movie. The first one left me obsessive over the possibility that someone would put NAAAAWS on my car without my knowledge and my floorboards would blow off. I've only recently recovered...

·
Banned
4,153 Posts
These movies are good for just what they are. Cheesy action flicks. I am glad to see that they are returning to the original story line. unibrow... I mean jordana Brewster... Is still kind of hot.

·
Admin/ChevyBlazerRep
4,638 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I liked the first movie but didnt care for the second

·
Admin/ChevyBlazerRep
4,638 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I forgot about tokyo drift i dont think i have seen it

·
Registered
589 Posts
Dont see it. Its horrible. This new one looks like it will be ok like the first one. That charger in the first still gives me goosebumps

·
Registered
897 Posts
the first movie was awesome
the second one was good
but the third is not bad but they got out of the story
by not putting any of the guys from the first two movies :(
but i really want to see the 4th movie

·
Premium Member
4,109 Posts
I was fishing and wow, did I catch a big one!!!:D

I only saw Tokyo Drift and I have to say it was a decent movie. I especially liked the part where he put that twin turbo V6 mill from a Skyline into the 67 Mustang.:thumbsup:Car crafting is cool regardless of engine origin. I respect craftsmanship and horsepower.

·
Admin/ChevyBlazerRep
4,638 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I was fishing and wow, did I catch a big one!!!:D

I only saw Tokyo Drift and I have to say it was a decent movie. I especially liked the part where he put that twin turbo V6 mill from a Skyline into the 67 Mustang.:thumbsup:Car crafting is cool regardless of engine origin. I respect craftsmanship and horsepower.
You only saw the 3rd one i feel sorry for you... Someone mail The Fast and the Furious to Jonz5GEN right away

·
Admin/ChevyBlazerRep
4,638 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Well you missed the best one The very first one If you are going to see the Fourth then you have to see the First

·
Registered
1,324 Posts
You only saw the 3rd one i feel sorry for you... Someone mail The Fast and the Furious to Jonz5GEN right away
Time for Jonz to go to hulu.com!

·
Admin/ChevyBlazerRep
4,638 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Well then hook a brother up.....you willing to send me the flick? NJ to NY can't be too bad to mail it.:D
South Jersey to where you live in NY might take a couple of days hulu is better

1 - 20 of 36 Posts