Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
4,544 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Just wondering about some places that everyone has really enjoyed.

For me, it was Los Angeles. I was there a year ago almost exactly. I made quite a connection and I can not wait to go back.

Beautiful weather, beautiful people, rich in American entertainment history and amazing scenery. Not to mention, I was given a 67 Camaro to drive during my stay :)

How about all of you?

·
Registered
470 Posts
I'm a Disney World guy, I just love it there :thumbsup:

·
Registered
4,533 Posts
Petaluma, California. Was the setting of American Graffiti, so you know there's a bunch of classics rollin around.

·
Premium Member
4,818 Posts
I'm going to Hawaii in August so after then it may change but my answer would have to be

Lake Tahoe California/Nevada :rolleyes:

Mtns , Snow , Board below my Feet , wilderness

Beautiful with snow in the winter and beautiful and green in the spring and summer :thumbsup:

I went a few years ago in the spring rented a Corvette for a few days drove from Sacromento to Tahoe.....winding roads and hills the whole way :thumbsup:

·
Registered
38 Posts
I make a yearly trip to Cedar Point in Sandusky, Ohio. Can't get enough of that place!

·
Registered
1,782 Posts
Hershey Auto Museum , they have different exhibits all the time. they had cars from GMS heritage collection lst time I was there,,

·
Banned
7,873 Posts
I'm not a beach guy...when I go on vacation I don't like to site on my butt (I can do that at home). I like to just get away. My favorite places I've been to so far were Scotland and Rome. I think our next big vacation might be Alaska...next year...although with my son getting a little older, Disney might be in our future.

·
Premium Member
4,818 Posts
I'm not a beach guy...when I go on vacation I don't like to site on my butt (I can do that at home). I like to just get away. My favorite places I've been to so far were Scotland and Rome. I think our next big vacation might be Alaska...next year...although with my son getting a little older, Disney might be in our future.

wow you have been to a lot of nice places :thumbsup:

·
Banned
7,873 Posts
wow you have been to a lot of nice places :thumbsup:
Yeah...I used to travel a lot (before my son was born), but haven't in a while (since my son was born). There's a lot of very cool places in the world...would be a shame not to see as many as possible before I die.

My in-laws are from italy...so I've been there a few times...highly recommended. I also liked Ireland a lot, but my trip was a bit of a blur because of all the Guinness I drank.:eek:

·
Registered
1,324 Posts
Alaska. Cruise?

·
Registered
1,324 Posts
Just wondering about some places that everyone has really enjoyed.

For me, it was Los Angeles. I was there a year ago almost exactly. I made quite a connection and I can not wait to go back.

Beautiful weather, beautiful people, rich in American entertainment history and amazing scenery. Not to mention, I was given a 67 Camaro to drive during my stay :)

How about all of you?

As I recall that was Valencia, CA (Stevenson's Ranch to be exact). PM me when you make it out here again. I'll take you and the Mrs. out to dinner, and if I have it (hopefully by the end of this year as I will be buying one off the lot after my divorce is final), you can drive the 2010.

·
Registered
1,148 Posts
Southern California is beautiful and the weather is almost always very nice. Great golf courses. I have been there about 4 or 5 times now.
I was in Oslo Norway last October on business and cannot wait to go back. Everywhere you look is like a postcard picture. The west coast of Norway is supposed to be even better.

·
Banned
7,873 Posts

·
Registered
131 Posts
Arizona and Florida...but of all places I have been, Italy and France was the most incredible

1 - 20 of 48 Posts