Modern Camaro Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
349 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

I honestly don't remember where I remember you saying this (at least I think it was you), but it was mentioned that one of things not set in stone yet and something that you guys may revisit was the overall width of the car. I was wondering about the overall height. The concept is so much lower than what the pre-pros look to be. I would love to see it goe down a bit more. It just wouldn't be a sports car if you didn't fall into the car as much as you would sit down into it. The concept (at roof line) comes to about belly button height, while the productions comes to about mid breast height (yeah, I have too much time on my hands to find photos of people standing straight up next to each type of car :screwy: )

So what ya say, something worth taking another look at it :)

·
Premium Member
2,665 Posts
Kinda late for that now. lol.

Plus concepts are concepts. Ive never had a mustang or camaro comes from the factory at "belly button" height.

·
Premium Member
2001 Camaro Z28
11,842 Posts
The dimensions of the car are definitely set in stone by now.
The proportions of concept versus production aren't really that much different.

The production car is maybe an inch taller than the concept, and about 2 inches narrower.

·
Registered
1,148 Posts
So inother words, from "belly button" to "mid breast" woud be one deformed dude or a set of droopy t!ts to cover that inch difference. :lol:
I think the reason it looks different in height is the pre pros wheels and tires not filling up the gaps as much. Either way,it looks great.

·
Registered
28 Posts
hope you can choose between different types of chassis from factory.
wouldn´t install lowering springs once again.

·
Registered
1,054 Posts
1 - 9 of 9 Posts