Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
SS-Eric
2,560 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Scott is in town for The State Fair of Texas, so I am throwing him a welcome back to TEXAS party! We are going to have a short meet and greet here at the dealership on Wednesday Sept. 23 @ 7:00pm then we will go out for dinner and social hour. We will be having discounts on all Camaro parts and apparel also. See everyone here. Also, call me if you plan on coming by so I can get a head count for dinner:thumbsup:

·
8,984 Posts
That is AWESOME! I haven't been to the Fair since 1984; and I cal myself a Texan!

·
Banned
1,136 Posts
That is AWESOME! I haven't been to the Fair since 1984; and I cal myself a Texan!
Did they even have Funnel Cakes back then? :confused:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
3,055 Posts
Wish my car was going to be there by then! Anyway, while he's there, if he doesn't show up here first...see what's shakin' with the Z/28 rumor mill!!!

·
SS-Eric
2,560 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Tonight is your chance to for a little meet and greet w/ Scott Settlemire (FbodFather). We will meet here at Classic Chevrolet (1101 SH 114 Grapevine TX 76051) from 7:00 pm - 7:30 pm, then we will go Rio Mambos (5150 Highway 121 Colleyville, TX 76034-5907) for dinner and some AMAZING margaritas! We will have parking reserved in fron the dealership as well as the restaurant. Please let me know if you plan on coming by 5pm today, so I can firm up reservations. Thanks and I look forward to seeing everyone tonight.

·
THE FBODFATHER
487 Posts
Welllll----

......some of you should have shown up.....

I brought a new Z28 Convertible with me -- the one with 1100 horsepower -- in "Bumblebee Yellow" (Sunrise Shimrin paint) -- and Cathy Z. Jones was riding with me..........

(........OK-- I made all of that up.........)

GREAT time with my buddies from D/FW! Great company - - great food -- great weather - -and GREAT CARS!!!

Thank you -- all of you - -for your great Texas Hospitality..........

.....now all I have to do is get GM to move here..............

·
SS-Eric
2,560 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Here are some pics of the great evening! I want to thank everyone for coming out and having a good time!

FbodFather and Cpl Justin Baughman!

FbodFather and Adam #9

Dinner

Remember, I am not a photographer!!!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts