Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Banned
1,136 Posts
Oh my! I wonder if these were taken after he had the car's software flashed? :lol: :lol:

Reactions: CamaroSS/RS

·
Registered
25 Posts
Good Pic.

·
Premium Member
4,818 Posts
:eek: I cant take it the pics are not showing up little circles with red X's in them....fix it Fix Fix it I wanna see a new Camaro in yellow out in the sun PLease Fix it :eek: I dont know why yall can see them but not me hmmm

·
Registered
1,025 Posts
awsome pics... in the last pic looks like theres a shark fin from the antenna :lol:

·
Registered
4,544 Posts
Excellent shots of the midnight silver RS wheels, too!
Ironically, the pictures cement my feeling of dislike for them. I now truly don't see myself going with a RS. The halos are nice and all, but at the end of the day, they won't do much for me, especially for $1200.

·
Registered
146 Posts
:eek: I cant take it the pics are not showing up little circles with red X's in them....fix it Fix Fix it I wanna see a new Camaro in yellow out in the sun PLease Fix it :eek: I dont know why yall can see them but not me hmmm
You at work? Server hosting the pics probably not accessible through your work network. Happens sometimes.

Chris

·
Premium Member
2,717 Posts
**** and to think I had discounted yellow as a possible color. Now I have to rethink my color choices :mad:.

·
Registered
1,607 Posts
Ironically, the pictures cement my feeling of dislike for them. I now truly don't see myself going with a RS. The halos are nice and all, but at the end of the day, they won't do much for me, especially for $1200.
That's what I was thinking too. Can't wait for my own midnight silver RS wheels attached to the rest of my own Camaro...
Here's the beauty of the capitalism at work! :) Personally, I think they look great and I would have been pleased with them except I don't envision them with the beige interior (so I'm doing the RS but adding polished wheels...)

·
5thGen Supporter ^_^
145 Posts
Oh my! Those are some sexy pictures O_O

·
Premium Member
4,818 Posts
You at work? Server hosting the pics probably not accessible through your work network. Happens sometimes.

Chris

Chris you were/are so correct it must have been the server at work...im at home now and :drool: more than ever over these pics :5go:

Tim why is Scott and/or his car at the beach ?

And these wheels are they the polished Aluminum wheels or sterling silver aluminum wheels ? hmmmm thats the color and wheels im wanting.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts