1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Bully Proof
7,086 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
MODERNCAMARO
FEBRUARY MEMBER/CAMARO OF THE MONTH

FireCracker

Congratulations FireCracker...you are the February Member/Car of the Month here at ModernCamaro.com

Thank you everyone who nominated me!! 3rd times a charm ;) just kidding, I lost to worthy opponents! I'm a terrible writer so cut me some slack!! :lol:

We all want to know a little more about you and your Camaro so I have a few questions for you...
Will you share with us what began your love for cars and/or the Camaro specifically?

Well I'm not afraid to admit I used to be that girl who had no clue what the difference from a Mustang and a Camaro was :rolleyes::confused: but then I started dating someone with a Camaro and oh goodness did I fall in love with these cars! Not only the cars, but the Camaro community too. Going to car shows, meets, and cruise ins, you really get to know people and everyone is so nice and just enjoying life so carefree. I'm sure I'm not the only one, but no matter what kind of day I'm having just sitting in my car and going for a drive makes me appreciate all the little things and can make even the worse day so much better. That is why I love these cars. I've enjoyed learning all about cars and the more I learn the more I love them, lol. It's so awesome to be able to surround yourself with other who enjoy this hobby as well. Even though my love for these cars has not been that long, it has definitely had a huge impact on my life and it's something that will stick with my forever :)

Please share with us the story behind your 5th Gen Camaro?

=Ohhh boy.. Well, to start I was driving a Ford Fiesta before my camaro :lol::lol:I started looking for another car mostly because I'm only 20 and I wanna have some fun before I have get that mommy-mobile later on lol. So, my car search began and I of course wanted a Camaro, but with my age and what not I didn't even filter it in as an option for me. I didn't want to be paying a ridiculous amount of money for a car. I started looking a roadsters, nothing crazy, but something I could have more fun in and enjoy more. I found a couple Saturn Sky's I really liked, but I'm a woman so obviously I couldn't make up my mind ;) Then one day I was just like forget it.. I looked up some Camaros lol. I found out they weren't priced too bad either! So I just had to figure out how much my insurance would be and I could start to narrow it down. Eventually I was down to 2 choices, a red Camaro SS and Black LT, priced the exact same! After sitting there debating back and forth with myself I finally picked my sexy LT ;) Yeah some people would call me crazy, but it was the best choice FOR ME not for anyone else lol. When I bought her I had no idea how to drive a manual HAHA! So that was ab interesting and frustrating journey lol. I still remember sitting out in my work parking lot on that stupid hill trying to get the hills down. I was about to just give up and oh boy did I cry lol! But I got it done and now I drive my gorgeous Eva everyday and looooove her! I also thank her everyday too, had it not been for buying a Camaro I probably would have never met the most amazing man EVER and the love of my life <3 (excuse the mushiness :D) I'm very thankful for her!

How did you discover ModernCamaro.com and what has kept you here?

I found out about MC actually from people on Camaro5.com and when I made my account here I was on here, but never really posted that much lol. I eventually got banned there so when I started posting here I really got into a few threads and I enjoyed it a lot! The people have kept me here. Everyone is so funny and awesome! Plus, I like being able to talk about my car :D

And finally, do you have anything you'd like to add to the ModernCamaro.com members or anyone else reading this interview?

Thank you again to everyone who nominated me!! There's no better month than the month of looooove hehehehe ;):lol:

·
Support MC & Troops
11,799 Posts

·
Registered
1,690 Posts
Darn you hotrod! First Bama beats me for nominating Fire and then you beat me by making the first post, lol!! Ah well, lol!! Congrats Fire...glad you're here with us, well deserved win, and an awesome write-up. Yea I definitely understand how a simple drive in my Camaro can make big problems seem not soo big anymore. Thanks for being an awesome member. And like hotrod said...welcome to the Elite club!!

·
Registered
4,590 Posts
Congrats Firecracker ... now give that car some attention :lol: ...

·
Premium Member
8,645 Posts
Congrats well deserved and cool write up. I feel the same way i could be having a horrible day but when i sit/drive the Camaro everything seems so much better.

·
Registered
474 Posts
Congrats and nice write up! It's amazing how driving one of these cars can make all those problems of the day just melt away! Thats why we call it perma-grin! :thumbsup::thumbsup:

·
Registered
510 Posts
THANKS EVERYONE!!!!!! :D :D Sorry my girl is so dirty! Lol. Can't find anywhere to wash her when it's like under 10 degrees out!! :( didn't help my boyfriend was doing snow donuts right before this!! :lol:

Thanks again!!!!

·
Registered
529 Posts
THANKS EVERYONE!!!!!! :D :D Sorry my girl is so dirty! Lol. Can't find anywhere to wash her when it's like under 10 degrees out!! :( didn't help my boyfriend was doing snow donuts right before this!! :lol:

Thanks again!!!!
Get some Adam's Waterless wash and waterless wash waffle towels!!!

·
Premium Member
4,378 Posts
Congrats Girl! Great write up too, and soon you will be able to give her a bath!:lol:

·
Support MC & Troops
11,799 Posts
Darn you hotrod! First Bama beats me for nominating Fire and then you beat me by making the first post, lol!! Ah well, lol!! Congrats Fire...glad you're here with us, well deserved win, and an awesome write-up. Yea I definitely understand how a simple drive in my Camaro can make big problems seem not soo big anymore. Thanks for being an awesome member. And like hotrod said...welcome to the Elite club!!
Haha... gotta get up.. w/the early birds..:lol::lol::facepalm::lol::lol: Chapel..

Thanks again!!!!
What I don't get... Fire.. um..:eek: why you let your man drive yo Camaro ?:confused:? N' :lol: are you hinting to us/him..
your going to let him have it when you look for a mommy car.. ;) / :lol:

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Registered
887 Posts
Haha... gotta get up.. w/the early birds..:lol::lol::facepalm::lol::lol: Chapel..

What I don't get... Fire.. um..:eek: why you let your man drive yo Camaro ?:confused:? N' :lol: are you hinting to us/him..
your going to let him have it when you look for a mommy car.. ;) / :lol:
Her man has his own sweet V8 powered 5th gen' Camaro.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts