Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
811 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've had the same 4GB Flash Memory stick in my car for a year now and today, it was stuck indexing, trying to play the same song and nothing was happening. I even removed the stick from the USB port and it was still showing up as indexing as if the memory stick was still connected to it. I turned off the car, turned it back on and still, without reinserting the stick, it was still showing as if the stick were still connected. I hate the fickleness of this system and I hope Chevrolet improves on this because I'm tired of listening to the same boring crap on XM/SIRIUS and cannot cruise to anything other than MY music library. Anybody know if there is an easy way to reset USB port without disconnecting the battery or anything? Thanks in advance!

·
Registered
811 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
share a place with you,

Wonderful website ,do not miss it.
Thanks for the solicitation. I'm sure the moderators are going to be happy about that. If it doesn't help my indexing problem, why would I click on the link? :mad:

·
Registered
811 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
you are correct. . . the reprogramming takes about 3 hours to do.
Wow, 3 hours?! Eh, I think I'll wait until I bring it in for an oil change first and make the trip worth while. The USB port is working right now after I formatted the flash drive. Still, that shouldn't happen. Thanks for the help all! :thumbsup:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts