Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 20 of 80 Posts

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How many females are getting new Camaros? Are you a female and ordered your own or did you buy one for your wife or girlfriend?

The reason for this question is because I bought my X wife a Firehawk Convertible #667 as a wedding gift and she absolutely hated that car! You would have thought I bought her a gun or fishing pole for her birthday the way she acted!!! Anyway lesson learned and she is gone all is good now!!! LOL

Thanks for the input

Colt

·
Registered
359 Posts
this was more my wifes idea than mine. i wanted to hold out for the Z28. she let me pick the LS3/6MN and polished wheels...........the 2SS, RS, IOM/Black and Stripes were all her idea, i had no say.

i will hardly ever get to drive this thing.............:mad:

·
Banned
6 Posts
Me, me, me. Waiting for the 2011 model year. Will be getting a fully loaded SS the very second they are available, assuming I can wait that long. Ordered a '93 Maro when I turned 16, upgraded to a '95 Z when I turned 18. Got married, bought a '99 Z with the hubby. Currently have an '01 Z that we are repainting as we speak. Desperately want a project '69 sometime in the near future to restore. Even though I live and breathe Camaros, I would've been freaking stoked by a Firehawk for a wedding present!

Katie

·
Registered
1,607 Posts
How many females are getting new Camaros? Are you a female and ordered your own or did you buy one for your wife or girlfriend?

The reason for this question is because I bought my X wife a Firehawk Convertible #667 as a wedding gift and she absolutely hated that car! You would have thought I bought her a gun or fishing pole for her birthday the way she acted!!! Anyway lesson learned and she is gone all is good now!!! LOL

Thanks for the input

Colt
Shoulda bought her a vacuum cleaner instead, I guess... :)

·
Registered
1,607 Posts
Me, me, me. Waiting for the 2011 model year. Will be getting a fully loaded SS the very second they are available, assuming I can wait that long. Ordered a '93 Maro when I turned 16, upgraded to a '95 Z when I turned 18. Got married, bought a '99 Z with the hubby. Currently have an '01 Z that we are repainting as we speak. Desperately want a project '69 sometime in the near future to restore. Even though I live and breathe Camaros, I would've been freaking stoked by a Firehawk for a wedding present!

Katie
Welcome to the forum, Katie!!! :hello: (Yeah, I know -- you've been here for a while but just lurking...)

·
Registered
47 Posts
i ordered a 2LT/RS , IBM with beige leather and a sunroof... still waiting on it... but i am very excited!!! It will be my daily vehicle.

·
Registered
3,420 Posts
there are a few of us ladies on here. i have loved Camaros since i was about 2 or 3 years old.

sorry to hear about your ex not wanting a Firehawk. i have one of those too. she musta been completely nuts not to love that car. i love my Hawk. it's my favorite car EVER! :D

·
Registered
906 Posts
I have to say I don't know many girls that support my choice. They say you're getting a whaaaaaaaaaaaaat?! *shrugs* I like to play with the boys =)

I guess it was a sign when I preferred Hot Wheels over Barbie LOL

Welcome Katie, don't be a lurker =)

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

Katie
That's what I wanted to hear... Right car wrong girl!

I think it is just too cool that you are so into Camaros! Your husband is a lucky guy!

Colt

·
Registered
1,607 Posts
I have to say I don't know many girls that support my choice. They say you're getting a whaaaaaaaaaaaaat?! *shrugs* I like to play with the boys =)

^^^ Just guessing, Heather, but I suspect the feeling is mutual... :D

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
there are a few of us ladies on here. i have loved Camaros since i was about 2 or 3 years old.

sorry to hear about your ex not wanting a Firehawk. i have one of those too. she musta been completely nuts not to love that car. i love my Hawk. it's my favorite car EVER! :D
Hi Selena

I loved that Hawk too I was so sad to see it fly away in an attempt to keep peace at home. Oh well.

It's great to see so many cool Camaro girls out there! To me there is nothing more impressive than to see girls driving and loving good ole American muscle cars!

·
Registered
47 Posts
My fiance is thrilled with the fact that i decided to get a Camaro!!
He would like one as well... but it came time for me to get a new car before him!! :) LUCKY ME!!

·
Premium Member
4,818 Posts
Shoulda bought her a vacuum cleaner instead, I guess... :)
Atleast when she would say this present sucks you wouldnt be dissapointed.

I never played with Barbies but I did ask for the Barbie Corvette when I was little. Dad and I took it apart and painted it Yellow........We used rattle Can primer and paint and it came out awsome :D

·
Registered
46 Posts
I'm sure I am older than most of you but,I ordered a Camaro in Oct. I got tired of waiting for my husband to get my 1979 done. It is still a work in progress. We still have other toys to drive.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Me me! I had an 87 IROC for 5 yrs that I customized from the ground up....I sold her just to pay off bills and save to get thie 2010 Camaro. I've been waiting for this car since it was first introduced. Although I love a Camaro..... I also love a little Mopar.... :) My boyfriend has a 68 SS and a black 87 IROC....the 87 is a race car (runs 10's) and the 68 is his cruising car but it's a low 11 second beast with a 406.

1 - 20 of 80 Posts