Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,595 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone know who makes that suction cup camera that sticks to the rear fender while ur racing and u can retrieve the video on ur computer?? i cant seem to find them??

·
Registered
66 Posts
GoPro HD cameras! Once you get one, you'll be attaching one to everything. I use mine for kitesurfing, mountain biking, etc. All sorts of attachments from suction cups for vehicles, clips for bikes, chest mounts, etc. Highly recommend one!

·
Registered
1,595 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
What about Go Pro?
GoPro HD cameras! Once you get one, you'll be attaching one to everything. I use mine for kitesurfing, mountain biking, etc. All sorts of attachments from suction cups for vehicles, clips for bikes, chest mounts, etc. Highly recommend one!
yea i just saw those, but i didnt see any suction cup on the bottom and it looks pretty big for a camera to stay on the car lol? which one do u have?

·
Registered
66 Posts

·
Registered
1,595 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

·
JacFab.com
428 Posts
Supposedly that suction cup mount has been tested to 300 mph? Or maybe it was 200... I guess they put it on a jet. Pretty cool. I have one I use it at the drag strip sometimes.

·
Registered
1,595 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Supposedly that suction cup mount has been tested to 300 mph? Or maybe it was 200... I guess they put it on a jet. Pretty cool. I have one I use it at the drag strip sometimes.
thats good enough for me lol

·
Registered
1,595 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Yes...the GoPro camera is an excellent camera...but if you want to get one cheap...you'd better buy it used on Amazon...and you can even use it to take a picture of yourself with your car...lol :D
im gonna search around for one

·
Registered
1,595 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
anyone know how to use these on the computer, heard there a real PITA when it comes to that

·
Registered
1,595 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
My GoPro has an SD card in it. I usually just take that out and slide into SD slot in my laptop then edit or transfer from there.
cool, i think i have a card reader at home, which gopro model do u have?

·
Registered
1,595 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Pretty sure I have the original one. I think the new ones are better and maybe easier
yea looks like they make a silver and black version

1 - 19 of 19 Posts