Modern Camaro Forums banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,867 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just got back from somewhere and my wife sends me in the bedroom to watch a show. It was called Fashion Rocks, and it had Fergie singing a Blondie song, sitting on a production SS. (same one in that paper ad I'm guessing). Hopefully someone will youtube it in the next few days, otherwise I will try (I taped the show, and have no idea how to get it on youtube other than handi-cam-ing it).

Anyways, check if they are replaying the show!

·
Registered
318 Posts
Sounds like one, too! But get those GOD **** heels off of the new car! I HATE that..

·
8,984 Posts
BTW, I picked up the Magazine and this was actually a 4 car spread with some other celebs.

·
Registered
275 Posts
I hate this. I love this car, but I just can't get myself to hit play. Mute didn't help. Just the screen cap behind the play button was enough to discourage me...

I just want to say, women aren't magnetically propelled onto cars. There isn't some as of yet undiscovered law within Maxwell's equations that explains a compelling relationship between the electrons of women and automobiles. I've never sat on a car in my life, and I didn't even wear heels inside my Camaro, let alone ever considered having them anywhere near the exterior. Jez, I almost got into a fist fight with some jackass for leaning against my car in jeans (those little metal rivets mess up the paint!!). I'm sure not having a car at the moment does wonders for my blood pressure.

·
Registered
620 Posts
you guys act like this is YOUR car and some random chick plopped her booty on your hood :rotflmao:
LOL i am with you, everyone should just be happy with the exposure and accept the fact that there will be markiting like this.

·
Registered
50 Posts
some of you guys are lying through your **** teeth saying you wouldn't tap Fergie :lol:

1 - 20 of 23 Posts