Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Good evening to all,

I just thought I would come and share some important information with you all. I have been waiting for the last semester just about for a field training allocation. Well the verdict is in, and I will be going to field training at Maxwell Airforce Base this summer, in all likelihood July. HUWA AIRFORCE!

·
Premium Member
8,645 Posts
Just down the road from me. Don't forget if you get a chance stop by Bama Lanes 3020 Atlanta Hwy Mont., Ala, 36109 any day after 2:30 pm except on Saturday to see my Camaro

·
Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hey bama, I wish I could, but unfortunately everything is so regulated to the point where I will have no opportunity to leave the base. Maybe we could meet up sometime next year around April, I'm supposed to be hitting up Montgomery and then Atlanta for spring break. I should have my maro by then and we will be able to race, maybe? Uh, just a thought, thanks for the invitation, under normal circumstance I would definitely take you up on your offer. If you could, post some pics of your camaro on like a city street, don't ask me why, i just feel as though camaros belong on the road.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts