Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
4,533 Posts
WOW. Finally. one person who knows what's going on and can present it in a logical manner.

I sent this to my mom, and in 10 minutes, changed her whole outlook on the "bailout".

·
Registered
10,420 Posts

·
Registered
1,324 Posts
That man deserves a handshake and a "thank you" from every working man and woman in America! :patriot:

I hope Congress will take note.

·
8,984 Posts
He seemed PISSED!

I liked his "Mainstreet" statement.

Wallstreet is a joke.

AIG is a joke and some of our new White House appointees will be a joke.

He used the word undergirt. That was awesome!

I did not see a piece of paper in front of him, nice!

I want it to be a country again where we produce wealtha nd respect, not one where there speaker shuns people for clapping.

·
Registered
1,135 Posts
Excellent speech.

Now all we need is another 536 level headed people like that and we can have a functioning government again.

·
8,984 Posts
well that isn't going to happen for quite while!

·
8,984 Posts
Why do you think.

·
Registered
646 Posts
The Big 3 should have known better than to go in front of Congress without having a plan put together that they can show them.

I'll say this now, its not looking very good for them, I watched some of the hearings on C-span and they couldn't even say how they derived 25 billion from. Its just a fictitious number they threw out there. Plus flying in on a corporate jet didn't help their argument too much.

This is the speech the CEO's should have gave.

·
2,774 Posts
WOW..who is this guy again?? That is just truth be told beyond a shadow of a doubt.

This guy is a true american!

·
2,774 Posts
and please post this on every forum you can think of.

car related or even better not car related..send it to talk show hosts in your area. We got to have people thinking this way and not the way the media wants you to think.

·
8,984 Posts
Hey, every man has gotta dream big:D
I have a dream too.

I had a nightmare once and it looks like it came true.:eek:

·
Registered
10,420 Posts

·
Registered
1,246 Posts
McCotter is awesome. He knows his stuff... I've listened to him talk about several subjects, as well as the AIG Bailout a while back. He knows what needs to be done and he knows how to say it.

·
Registered
646 Posts
The Big 3 have to have a good plan to present back to Congress. Congress didn't say no, for the record. They want accountability that the money will be used for the right purposes and that they'll show profitability.

I dont think that's asking too much if you want the american tax payer to pay for your mismanagements.

for the record i support giving them money but it has to be with many provisions.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts