Modern Camaro Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
318 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm proud to say I finally did this: I was talking to a guy at Quick Trip about his new GT500 KR (He was filling up on 91 Octane and two things of Octane boost. :p), and we got in to specifics, of his 5.4 Supercharged engine with a 2.2 Supercharger on it. Get in to dynamics and whatnot, and he asks me when I'll get a real car, (Pointedly making fun of my Monte Carlo, which I politely ignored, since I somewhat agree..), and I told him: 2010 SS Camaro, 6-speed. He laughed and told me I didn't know what was going to be under the hood. To which I corrected him, "Go home and get on Road and Track, and look up 2010 Camaro." I proceeded to inform him of the 418bhp, independent suspension, close-ratio 6-speed, and whatnot. He then promptly informed me that I'd only be putting around 380 to the ground, which I agreed to. I then pointed out that the KR Body Package didnt add any horsepower to his car. His was essentially a GT500 with the niceties of a KR. Anyways, we had a decent conversation, and I was finally able to give people Camaro specs!

·
Banned
7,873 Posts
all you had to do is make fun of how much he paid for his ford.

·
Banned
7,873 Posts
i'm sure he paid a few over the 79,995.00 MSRP. What a freaking IDIOT
yeah:rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao:that's funny...80 grand for a mustang.

·
Registered
318 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Something like that. :p I don't deny it's a good looking, reasonably... quick, car. But I'm just so thrilled that us Chevy guys FINALLY CAN LAUGH AT THE FORD GUYS, AND BACK IT UP. WOOO :D

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.