Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey, to those who remember me and those who dont, I just finished field training at Maxwell AFB in Alabama. Been way too long since I've been back to the site. Here's to much more exciting conversations. And Tim where is the new chatroom?

·
Premium Member
8,645 Posts
Welcome back.... I guess you didnt have time to stop by. How was it i know you got lucky the tempeture was no where near as hot as usually is. ;)

·
Admin/ChevyBlazerRep
4,638 Posts
Welcome back

·
Banned
7,873 Posts
welcome back!

·
Registered
1,210 Posts
Welcome back

·
Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
It wasn't vacation, in any sense of the word. Field training is the equivalent of basic training of enlisted for officers. Hence, I couldn't make a pit stop Bama, although I would have loved it. I love the heat so there was no problem on that end. and Dusty, did you get a chance to take your car to the academy?

·
Registered
514 Posts
Welcome back....it is USAF training.....or as the rest of the services call it .. .. . . . . . . chairforce:lol: Just kidding...glad to see ya back...hope it was fun.:D

·
Registered
2,794 Posts
It wasn't vacation, in any sense of the word. Field training is the equivalent of basic training of enlisted for officers. Hence, I couldn't make a pit stop Bama, although I would have loved it. I love the heat so there was no problem on that end. and Dusty, did you get a chance to take your car to the academy?
Just yankin yer chain man :D

I know it wasn't vacation, congrats on your return :)

·
Registered
2,375 Posts
you wish it was basic :D

Yeah, got the car back fine, runs like a top, though I will have to learn how to replace a clutch soon :(

·
Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thanks for all the love everyone.

·
Premium Member
2,717 Posts
Welcome back!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts