Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
4,590 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Only a quick little ride but sounds nice and feels good with a little bit of gas.

100_4418.jpg

·
Registered
4,590 Posts
Discussion Starter #2

·
Registered
4,590 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
YES!!!!!!!
It didn't come without pain :lol: couldn't get the MAF sensor out, but then figured out I didn't need to follow that part of the directions ... 100_4421_copy.jpg

·
Registered
4,590 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
now that I got the weather to get it in, I need weather so I can drive it

·
Premium Member
6,255 Posts
Hang on, Hokie, we're getting another storm tonight.

·
Registered
1,690 Posts
And Sunday. One report said a foot on Sunday...another report said 30-45 inches. WTF??!!

·
Registered
4,590 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Yep, I'm not planning to even think about bringing it out until late next week ... we are due for freezing rain tonight starting around midnight ... should be a great drive to work tomorrow ... hopefully, at least, delayed arrival ... they are currently saying 40% chance of snow for Saturday, but sounds likely we get something ... haven't heard how much yet but I did hear rumor of big snow ... not sure if that report was talking about here or up there with you all.

·
Premium Member
6,255 Posts
We're all going to be skating on the highways tomorrow. I'll probably stay home, away from all the nuts on the road.

I hear that to get a driver's license in MD, you have to fail the test at least twice before you qualify.

Don't believe me? Try driving 270 towards the beltway.

·
Registered
4,590 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
used to do the I95S to the beltway around to Suitland, then switched to Manassas to downtown ... I definitely know what you mean ... glad to be away from there and am doing my best not to have to go back

·
Registered
4,590 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I might get in Friday, after all. Fingers crossed. The ice wasn't too bad this morning.

·
Registered
4,590 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Ive seen that throttle body somewhere :thumbsup:

Enjoy the fun factor!
:lol: yes you have ... looks like it is getting a ride to work tomorrow before back in the garage for another round of weather ... yippee

·
Registered
1,343 Posts
Hokie, that's awesome news on the updates/mods!! It's looking good. I truly feel for all ya'll in the North and the North East.... It's cold down here in Bama, but nothing to what ya'll have to go through each and every year. I can tell you right now, there's no way I could live up there.

Stay Safe and Stay Warm!!

·
Registered
4,590 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Hokie, that's awesome news on the updates/mods!! It's looking good. I truly feel for all ya'll in the North and the North East.... It's cold down here in Bama, but nothing to what ya'll have to go through each and every year. I can tell you right now, there's no way I could live up there.

Stay Safe and Stay Warm!!
Thanks ... got to take it to work today :D ... got a thumbs up coming out of the gas station and got on it just a little bit ... seems to have better pickup, but I'm not sure I'm the best judge of more being I'm so used to SUVs and lil 4 bangers for so long ... the Camaro is such a turn on compared to those ... more light snow tomorrow ... if it wasn't for so many family ties on both sides here, I'd probably be in SC or somewhere else warm.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts