Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Supporter of common sense
9,152 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For a couple of blocks, but I still liked It :lol:

It was a Yellow LS3 w/black stripes on the hood and decklid. Colorado car. I'm working part time as a local valet. Love the feel of the interior, does the piping on the door panels light up or was that the reflection from the dash lighting? Looked cool either way :D

·
Banned
7,873 Posts
Love the feel of the interior, does the piping on the door panels light up or was that the reflection from the dash lighting? Looked cool either way :D
they light up...love the way it looks at night. :thumbsup: The interior has really grown on me. I always thought the interior wasn't great...until I got my car. No problems with it at all now.

·
Supporter of common sense
9,152 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah, I can see who that faux looking plastic dash would have to grow on you. I like how the seat/shifter felt. I'm not a fan of the high belt line (top of door) like I see Camaro and Challenger, but I could get used to that.

Regarding visibility issues I keep reading about, our the side mirrors and rear glass didn't seem much different than a Corvette, fine for me. The a pillar (sides of the windshield) did seem pretty big, something else I'm sure you adjust to quickly.

·
Registered
3,900 Posts
Yeah, I can see who that faux looking plastic dash would have to grow on you. I like how the seat/shifter felt. I'm not a fan of the high belt line (top of door) like I see Camaro and Challenger, but I could get used to that.

Regarding visibility issues I keep reading about, our the side mirrors and rear glass didn't seem much different than a Corvette, fine for me. The a pillar (sides of the windshield) did seem pretty big, something else I'm sure you adjust to quickly.
I do wish the trim around the gauges in the dash was actual shiny metal, not silver-colored plastic, like the kind you find on Fisher-Price trucks.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts