1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
351 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

·
Registered
729 Posts
wow, thats' a real nice trade up!! I have a shed similar to your 'before'...have joked about emptying it completely and parking VictORia in there but it's just that, a joke. That really is an awesome garage!

·
Premium Member
4,383 Posts
Looks like a winner to me! This qualifies as a "Man (Camaro) Cave" :lol:

·
Support MC & Troops
11,804 Posts

·
Registered
511 Posts
Nice Garage!

·
Registered
351 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
wow, thats' a real nice trade up!! I have a shed similar to your 'before'...have joked about emptying it completely and parking VictORia in there but it's just that, a joke. That really is an awesome garage!
Sell the shed and build! Just saw you signiture statement and know what you mean; here's a link to another post I made. Thanks for the nice comments.

http://www.moderncamaro.com/forum/5th-generation-camaro-news-general-discussion/35034-oshawa-employee-hand-drawn-prints.html

·
Registered
202 Posts
Very nice!! You know Nebraska isnt too far from Kansas so anytime you want to build another garage/ camaro cave let me know.... just sayin:thumbsup:

·
Registered
351 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Thanks for all the nice comments. Except for the the concrete flatwork (18c/yrds worth) and the drywall, the rest was built by myself. You always seem to appreciate things more when you do it yourself. Couldn't have afforded it if I would have had to pay a builder (sorry construction guys). Did have a great contractor that layed out the framing and helped set the trusses, but well worth the $400. Still keep thinking I could've upgraded to a ZL1 for what I have in my vert and garage.:lol:

So nice!!
I'm not going to show that picture to my Camaro, or she will expect the same! LOL
If it were not for the usually bad winters, Bre-z wouldn't have gotten one either;)

Very nice!! You know Nebraska isnt too far from Kansas so anytime you want to build another garage/ camaro cave let me know.... just sayin:thumbsup:
This one about killed this old man. LOTS of sore muscles, aches and pain. I even had a terrible headache several time; but than the wife went back in the house!:lol:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts