Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I had my 4.10 gears installed today by Josh at All Pro Automotive off of Levy Rd here in Jacksonville. He did a fantastic job, they don't make a bit of noise! :D I watched him do the installation, he did everything to exact specs and took his time setting everything up until it was perfect.

At first I was a bit skeptical looking at their facility as it is a bit dirty, but that's only because they are so **** busy. Soon after talking with Josh I knew he was the man for the job; he's done hundreds of differential setups for the local 4x4 guys.

Anyway, if you're looking to have gears installed, lookup All Pro Automotive and make sure Josh is the man that does the install. Great work!

·
Registered
129 Posts
ive taken several vehicles to that shop in mayport. dirty little shop, but very knowledgeable and they are the only shop that i ever trusted with my show truck.

·
Banned
7,873 Posts
ive taken several vehicles to that shop in mayport. dirty little shop, but very knowledgeable and they are the only shop that i ever trusted with my show truck.
a lot of good shops seem to be like that...too busy to clean up.:rolleyes:

·
Registered
40 Posts
I had my 4.10 gears installed today by Josh at All Pro Automotive off of Levy Rd here in Jacksonville. He did a fantastic job, they don't make a bit of noise! :D I watched him do the installation, he did everything to exact specs and took his time setting everything up until it was perfect.

At first I was a bit skeptical looking at their facility as it is a bit dirty, but that's only because they are so **** busy. Soon after talking with Josh I knew he was the man for the job; he's done hundreds of differential setups for the local 4x4 guys.

Anyway, if you're looking to have gears installed, lookup All Pro Automotive and make sure Josh is the man that does the install. Great work!
so, how has the new gears effected the car overall? I know you should have quicker accelleration but hows it effecting the rpm's, gas mileage, driving at highway speeds 75mph+ ? Just curious.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts