Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
351 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
After 4 long weeks after taking delivery of our new 2011 convertible Bre-Z, we finally got her out of the body shop from her make over. It was a beautiful day for a 300 mile cruise and a Meet & Greet for the Nebraska C5 group. The following additions/deletions were made;

Mail Slot Deletion
3rd Brake Light Deletion
XM/Onstar Deletion (Relocation)
GM Painted GFX
Razzi Front Air Dam
GM Heritage Grill and Lower vallance Billet Grille
MPD1 Ram Air Hood with mated CAI Inc intake
MPD1 Dovetail Spoiler with antenna relocated and LED 3rd brake light
Solo Performance J-pipe Axle Back Exhaust
Custom Engine Cover
Chromed Factory 20" Wheels
2-Tone seats by Leatherseats.com
Painted Ghost Rally stripes with just a "touch of flame"

Thanks to Nate who took many of these pics, SS-Eric for his ordering/Delivery, Eric at MPD1 for his work on hood and spoiler, and Nic/Russ at my body shop for allowing me to "hang out" during the build process.

Attachments

·
Registered
302 Posts
That looks really cool. Is that black grill layed over the stock grill? Man I cant wait till mine gets here. I have $7000.00 in parts it my garage right now waiting for my vert.

·
Premium Member
2,624 Posts
After 4 long weeks after taking delivery of our new 2011 convertible Bre-Z, we finally got her out of the body shop from her make over. It was a beautiful day for a 300 mile cruise and a Meet & Greet for the Nebraska C5 group. The following additions/deletions were made;

Mail Slot Deletion
3rd Brake Light Deletion
XM/Onstar Deletion (Relocation)
GM Painted GFX
Razzi Front Air Dam
GM Heritage Grill and Lower vallance Billet Grille
MPD1 Ram Air Hood with mated CAI Inc intake
MPD1 Dovetail Spoiler with antenna relocated and LED 3rd brake light
Solo Performance J-pipe Axle Back Exhaust
Custom Engine Cover
Chromed Factory 20" Wheels
Painted Ghost Rally stripes with just a "touch of flame"

Thanks to Nate who took many of these pics, SS-Eric for his ordering/Delivery, Eric at MPD1 for his work on hood and spoiler, and Nic/Russ at my body shop for allowing me to "hang out" during the build process.
VERY Nice Pony!!!! Great Pics too!!!

That looks really cool. Is that black grill layed over the stock grill? Man I cant wait till mine gets here. I have $7000.00 in parts it my garage right now waiting for my vert.
Congrats, look forward to seeing Ur pics too!!!!

·
Registered
3,900 Posts
Hey, looks like you made some nice choices. Looks great! :thumbsup:

Could you possibly put up a pic of the underside of the hood? How exactly does the ram air hood mate with the CAI?

·
Registered
1,892 Posts
dang that looks freaking awsome pony!!!!!

great looking car m'dear

maybe if the cards are in my favour this year i'll be able to my new hood too :D

·
Registered
114 Posts
Nice work, I like the mods

·
Registered
142 Posts
What happen to the Woofer between the 2 rear seats..besides that it really looks Great..

·
Registered
94 Posts
Very nice, I really love the hood.

·
Registered
1,446 Posts
Looks fantastic! What a huge improvement by cleaning up the deck lid. Congrats!!!

·
Support MC & Troops
11,804 Posts

·
Premium Member
315 Posts
A functional air intake on the hood? What a concept! Beautiful work, well imagined. You guys put together a great car, be proud!

Tib

·
Registered
351 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
A functional air intake on the hood? What a concept! Beautiful work, well imagined. You guys put together a great car, be proud!

Tib
Eric at MPD1 can hook you up with one! I'm sure your car needs a hood mounted warp drive:thumbsup:

·
Registered
277 Posts
Pony - It looks great. I like the spoiler a lot. Nice unified theme from front to back and top to bottom. Like the Oklahoma leather seats too.

Way to go. Enjoy it! :thumbsup:

1 - 20 of 23 Posts