Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, this past weekend, I took my family up and we stayed with our good friends up in Franklin, In. My friends dad finally got his 1LT in a couple weeks ago and he was going on vacation to california and wanted his son to keep it in his garage while hes gone. :) perfect time to go visit my friend :)

I have been looking at this car for about 8 months now and think about it all the time. I am hoping to get a 2SS next year when I get my bonus from work.

Like I said, his dad got the 1LT, 6spd, and I was very surprised!. The V6 has alot of power!. I would be thrilled to drive the V8!. I liked it alot, I went over the whole car, and did not really find anything I didnt like.

1 thing was probably the push open gas door, just need to get a locking gas cap.

Also, it didnt quite sound like I though it would, but I see you guys already have a fix for that :)

My real question would be is what do you guys think the resale value is for these cars? a year or so old?

Does anybody have the values on these yet? Last I looked about a month ago, nada or kbb didnt have them?

Thanks guys and I love this site!, Keep posting new pics, videos, and things to do to your camaros!

Thanks,

Jason

·
Registered
69 Posts
Any chance your friend's dad will be reading this, and surprised? Hope he didn't note the odometer reading before leaving :rolleyes:

Resale value should be strong as long as they're in short supply. If GM overproduces them, all bets are off. Used Mustang values should provide some indication.

·
Banned
7,873 Posts
reminds me of "ferris buellers day off".

·
Registered
240 Posts
The gas door is one of the very few things I don't like about my Camaro. I almost want something like a clear bra put over it.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts