Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's been a long wait since ordering on October 21st but the car arrived Saturday (7/25) & I just happened to be at the dealer when the transport showed up.
I can now do the Camaro dance if I can figure how to & here is the link for pics. :fluffy::fluffy:

http://s723.photobucket.com/albums/ww239/1969LSZ/My 2010 Camaro/

I have put just over 200 miles on the car & I can say it is by far the best new vehicle I have purchased. The fit & finish is excellent & it drives great. A friend of mine that has a Challenger SRT drove it yesterday & said he is sorry he did not wait. :lol:

For those that are questioning the GFX, the dealer painted them & the updated install kit now secures the front splitter with rivets across the top so it cannot fall off.

The fuel door is the GM part but I did not like the finish & sent it to be chrome plated & I painted the Camaro in RJT.

Already have the Magnaflows ordered & will install next week, it's way too quiet!!

Figured out the dance :D

Thanks to everyone here that supplied info & support over the past months & if you are still waiting, keep the faith, it will be worth it.

·
Registered
107 Posts
Mean looking Camaro you got there. I'm jealous!

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks,
Getting ready to head for town now. It is amazing the looks it gets. My '69 stands out but this car attracts more attention than it.

·
Registered
1,210 Posts
Looks nice. To post the pictures, move the mouse over the picture and copy the IMG link.

·
8,984 Posts
Here you go bud:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts