Modern Camaro Forums banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I love being a crackhead for the Camaro. I know I bug the hell out of family and friends because I am always talking about it. Now I can talk about it with my new friends.

P.S My uncle is the gm of a Chevy dealership in Racine, WI. I live in Milwaukee. I got dibs on the first convertible that comes in on the truck!!! I know some of you hate me right now, sorry!!

·
Registered
370 Posts
I love being a crackhead for the Camaro. I know I bug the hell out of family and friends because I am always talking about it. Now I can talk about it with my new friends.

P.S My uncle is the gm of a Chevy dealership in Racine, WI. I live in Milwaukee. I got dibs on the first convertible that comes in on the truck!!! I know some of you hate me right now, sorry!!
The neat thing about working in the new Camaro plant is that i get to work and inspect everyone of them for at least the first two years of production.

·
I paid $5 for this title!
645 Posts
The neat thing about working in the new Camaro plant is that i get to work and inspect everyone of them for at least the first two years of production.
KEEP YOUR GRUBBY FINGERS OFF MY PRECIOUS CAR!!! :mad: :boxing: :angry:

:D

@bigserb: Are you of Serbian ancestry or is that a coincidence?

·
Registered
124 Posts
Welcome crackhead, er I mean a...... what was your name again?

I wonder if your uncle will keep his word to you or if the first vert he gets will land in the middle of the showroom with an ADM sticker on it?

·
Registered
370 Posts

I'll treat it with care , you have my word.

·
Registered
637 Posts
Crackhead is a perfect label, I need to get my daily fix of Camaro.:hello:

Welcome and feed the crackhead.:roxor:

·
Registered
370 Posts

Sorry , Canadian with Irish ancestry. :)

·
Premium Member
2,717 Posts
Aye this is 5thgen anonymous. Octane you need to grab that site and link it to this lol. I'd say some of us have gone way past being an addict *raises hand*. Welcome to the rehab err site.

·
Premium Member
3,867 Posts
Aye this is 5thgen anonymous. Octane you need to grab that site and link it to this lol. I'd say some of us have gone way past being an addict *raises hand*. Welcome to the rehab err site.
Rehab? This is a crack dealer!

Oh, and I don't like being lumped in with crack heads, they give us heroine addicts a bad name. :D

Welcome BigSerb!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 · (Edited)
**** rice wagons

How the hell are we gonna get GM back on track. **** Toyota is killing everybody, I know the Camaro is the start of the new American Revolution!!! I can't wait to burn the hell out of those idiots driving rice wagons. Don't get me wrong, Japanese cars are great.......to poop on!!!:lol:

·
Registered
106 Posts
rehabs for QUITTERS:roxor:We got it all figured out:lol:

1 - 20 of 22 Posts