Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
670 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Look what was delivered today. Ive been looking for a ABM for my wife for a couple years.

It took every ounce of strength to not plug in my laptop in to and change the tune in the 6 miles I drove to the beach and back for a couple pictures. lol

I forget how sloppy the 6L80 is in the stock configuration because I usually set my baseline tranny tune in the car on the first calibration with the dyno.

·
Registered
4,590 Posts
That's nice looking ... CONGRATS

·
Registered
135 Posts
Wow on the color!!!! That is almost a direct match to the ocean in the background, congratulations on the new addition.

·
Registered
670 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks folks! Now I just have to see what direction she takes on. I have BMR suspension parts on the way to tighter her up some. I was looking at the stock motor last night and saying to myself, its killing me lol.

ENVY where did you get the side scoops from. I love those.

·
Support MC & Troops
11,804 Posts

·
Registered
1,534 Posts
Very nice find! Beautiful car

·
Registered
1,107 Posts
Congrats! Agree on the tranny tune! Like a whole different animal when that auto gets a tune!

·
Registered
670 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I always believe in building my cars from the bottom up IE starting with suspension so it handles a little extra power. I picked up BMR sway bars, tunnel brace, and frame connectors today. I always like my cars handling a little better.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts