Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,078 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Finally picked a name for my 2010 2SS RS --The Millenium Falcon!!!!! or Falcon for short lol :lol:

Been a great winter so far! the snow tires have really held well! I heard you have to replace them every two years or they just dont work that well. But this being my 2nd year I could easily see them lasting for 4. Here is a parking lot pic up at my work. Cant wait to put in the pedders susp. & Hotchis heavy duty end links, sitting in my room! :lol:

Attachments

·
Registered
1,078 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
more pics from my work! my cuz with the M3 is driving his dads M5 so got the M5 and maro side by side. Pretty pimp for MN :lol: still way excited to race the M3 this summer!

Attachments

·
Support MC & Troops
11,804 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,818 Posts
Cool! I finally decided on Lola for mine :D

SWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET Lola :lol: I thought about that name when I first got my car lol I got in the car started it up for the first time ever and heard bluegrass playing so I just hit a button to change it and then I got sidetracked looking at everything. Lola was on the radio....funny thing I had to leave it at the dealership to have the blackout painted on my car so my dealer gave me the keys to take home I sat there most of the night humming LOOOOOOOLA with my keys in my hand watching a Hockey Game on Tv.

I always tell people she has beautiful hips and something special under her skirt. I guess kind of like Lola :lol:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts