Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Banned
7,873 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I finally get to join the party....No more 1100 for me...my SS/RS will be born the week of June 15th. :D

:runaround::fluffy: :runaround::fluffy: :runaround::fluffy: :runaround::fluffy: :runaround::fluffy: :runaround::fluffy:

·
Registered
3,900 Posts
I finally get to join the party....No more 1100 for me...my SS/RS will be born the week of June 15th. :D

:runaround::fluffy: :runaround::fluffy: :runaround::fluffy: :runaround::fluffy: :runaround::fluffy: :runaround::fluffy:
OK I don't mean to be nitpicky, but how'd you get a TPW?

·
Banned
7,873 Posts
Discussion Starter #11

That's what my dealer told me, checked my status and I'm no longer at 1100.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Congrats Friend, hopefully I'll be hearing those sweet words in the next week or so, dealer tells me his first allocation moved to the 3000s finally, and they told him he can expect the 2nd (me) to be accepted soon. He also said their V6 is in transit and should have any day.

So I'm hoping I get picked up by June with (fingers crossed) a mid July delivery. I'm also stoked because I changed my interior from just black to black w/Inferno Orange Accent, figured it was worth the extra $500 to give me some color to the SIM

·
Banned
7,873 Posts
Discussion Starter #15 (Edited)
In any case... Congrats! I wish I had some idea when my build is scheduled.
Thanks. My dealer said it's taken so long because they were only allowed to submit 1 of their allocated orders per month for production, and there were a few ahead of me. Who knows what the deal really is...I know my status finally changed and that's all that matters. :thumbsup: Just trying to stay patient and keep saving $$. :cool:

I can't wait until everyone has their cars, so we can actually post about the cars...not all the other BS.:rolleyes:

·
Registered
1,782 Posts
my dealer said I was moved up to # 6, now in the original allocations dont know how or if its true but im feeling better,, cant wait to meet up somewhere in NY at a car show once we get our cars

·
Registered
326 Posts
Got a confusing e-mail from my salesman a couple days ago, and got clarification, when he said he had to remove the engine cover to get it to move to 3000 I thought he meant that by removing it the car would eventually move up, apparently he was telling me when he removed it I moved to 3000 :thumbsup:
now to wait for the next update :popcorn:

·
Banned
1,136 Posts
I put a Calendar Event in my Outlook to REMIND me to congratulate you officially on June 15th... :lol:

1 - 20 of 21 Posts