Discussion Starter #4

·
Registered
134 Posts
Nice! How much the tune cost you?

·
Registered
134 Posts
$400 but well worth it, runs so smooth at idle it doesnt even feel like the car is running lol
Nice! Well worth it. Can't wait to get mine done as well. How many miles do you currently have?

18,500 here, just waiting to get a little closer to warranty expiring before tune. Doing exterior and mods that don't void it first. Have catback/cai but all other mods have been exterior so far.

·
Registered
1,595 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Nice! Well worth it. Can't wait to get mine done as well. How many miles do you currently have?

18,500 here, just waiting to get a little closer to warranty expiring before tune. Doing exterior and mods that don't void it first. Have catback/cai but all other mods have been exterior so far.
Thats cool, you will love it! i have 11,000

·
Registered
134 Posts

·
Registered
1,595 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

·
Banned
258 Posts
Very happy with the tune and power made!! runs very smooth!
So you picked up 100HP with just an intake, headers, catback and tune? Holy cow that's insane. Sorry for the shock and awe I'm just coming from the V6 POV where you might pick up 30-35 HP with the same mods.

·
Registered
134 Posts
So you picked up 100HP with just an intake, headers, catback and tune? Holy cow that's insane. Sorry for the shock and awe I'm just coming from the V6 POV where you might pick up 30-35 HP with the same mods.
With just headers and tune that sounds about right. 40 and 60 respectively.

·
Registered
1,595 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
no i picked up about 50hp lol not a 100 lol

·
Registered
134 Posts
With headers and tune? So headers are worth like 20? And tune around 30.

·
Registered
1,595 Posts
Discussion Starter #18

·
Banned
258 Posts
Ok I'm confused it says you're at 426RWHP now which is a pretty freakin awesome all motor non cammed number. Stock, an L99 is about 315-325RWHP no? LS3 is what? 340-350? What was your baseline? Edit: just noticed you drive an LS3. It's this stuff that makes me wish I bought an LS3. Lol. Heck for what I've dumped into my V6, I could have bought a ZL1. Lol. Oh well it's still a fun car.

·
Registered
1,595 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Ok I'm confused it says you're at 426RWHP now which is a pretty freakin awesome all motor non cammed number. Stock, an L99 is about 315-325RWHP no? LS3 is what? 330-340? What was your baseline?
I never had my car dynoed when it was stock so im not sure, but they average around 370rwhp stock, but when i got down there mine untuned was 417 to the wheels

1 - 20 of 26 Posts