·
Registered
257 Posts
there should be a attach button in the advanced post button

·
Banned
7,873 Posts
CONGRATS! :D :thumbsup:

you have to use a picture hosting service...like imageshack or photobucket. Upload the pix there and use the link they provide.

·
Banned
7,873 Posts

·
Registered
97 Posts
Ordering time

I am planning on ordering my Car at the end of this month. I am scheduled to return to the states around mid december. What does everyone think of this time frame. I don't want to have to wait to long for delivery. The dealership I spoke with said 8-10 weeks.

Thanks

·
Registered
402 Posts
Very nice! I would have to say that the LS's seem to be very rare at the moment. The heritage wheels do like sort of retro as well. Nice look overall. Now imagine a SS/LS option. Hmmm! ;)

·
Banned
7,873 Posts
I am planning on ordering my Car at the end of this month. I am scheduled to return to the states around mid december. What does everyone think of this time frame. I don't want to have to wait to long for delivery. The dealership I spoke with said 8-10 weeks.

Thanks
It's still sort of a coin flip...also depends on what you are ordering. A V6 might get here faster then an SS, because GM is scaling back production of the SS...trying to get more V6's out there.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts