Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Posted a while back in the "New Member" section once I put a deposit down on a 2SS the dealership already had on order...its been a very LONG 7 days!

I guess I shouldn't complain being only a week past the expected delivery date..I have been so excited tonight I almost forgot to eat dinner but I figured I owed it to post a picture! I just figured out how to program my garage door opener and use the bluetooth function (except I dont know how to get my contacts/phone book on there).

I'll get more pics eventually...

·
Registered
1,030 Posts
Nice car. Great to see another good looking one in GA.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks! So on my first Saturday being an owner I wake up and hear freezing rain hitting the window (I am in South GA)...I've never owned a RWD muscle car before but I'm pretty sure those 275/40's wouldn't do to well out there...I guess i'll resort to the Playstation 3 :)

·
Registered
1,030 Posts
I hear ya. I am at work in my car and the freezing rain is here. Sometimes GA weather sucks!!!

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Where are you in GA? Savannah area rarely gets anything close to freezing rain, although I think its warm enough now that its just rain.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Congrats! Car looks AWESOME!

7 days is pretty short compared to some having to wait MUCH longer, but it still seems like an eternity when waiting for a new car!

So how much more are you liking it over your last car??!:thumbsup:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts