Modern Camaro Forums banner

Finally

2K views 16 replies 11 participants last post by  el ess X 
#1 ·
well i finally got my camaro today and im very happy now its time to start modding the car. i will upload pics later today

#6 ·
does that mean you found an insurance company with good rates for you?

#13 ·
Ooo, 120 for your DAD? Shoot, I was quoted 198 on a Cobalt SS/SC per month. You live near Chi-town?

Just wait for someone to come out with an Eaton twin screw kit for it. That LLT will scream for a 3700lb car. Hell I planted my 285lb arse in the seat of an LS after hammering it hard in a test drive. Sales guy didn't even think it was possible.

Then, come time when pops buys his 2SS, you'll be able to show who's the man of the household in a good drag race. :lol:

Anywho, congrats man on getting a 2010. Always cherish the permagrin. It's become something of folklore of those that experience this car. :D

#15 ·
i like the black wheels, but i know a good bit of people don't.

if you're looking to upgrade wheels on a budget, check ebay and the for sale forums and you could score a set someone has taken off their cars for a good price :thumbsup:

again, CONGRATS!!

#17 ·
Eventually I figured I'd have to buy some more tires for the car someday, so I bought a set of new takeoff midnight silver wheels/tires from an SS on ebay not that long ago. They didn't make reserve, so I made the guy an offer. His car rolled off the truck and into the dealer bay to get the 21" wheel option installed. Still had all the color bands with nubbins, pressure sensors, factory balance, lug nuts and centercaps. Including the shipping, it was $1225 to the the local truck terminal. At the time, the tires alone were more than that from Tire Rack.

So deals are out there to be had. Just got to keep an eye on them.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.