Registered
1,291 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Up to date mod list:
BMR 1" drop springs
Tint
Blacked out tail light bezels
Blacked out tail lights, side markers, reverse lights and running lights
Husky rubber floor liners (front, back and trunk)
All black bowties and "camaro" side emblems
Roof painted black
Front bumper holes filled
Removed factory flat-black vinyl stripes
K&N "cold air" intake
Clear headlight protectors
And custom plate :D

UPDATE: Got my springs done!! See page 4 ;)

MORE UPDATES! Page 5

Even more updates with pics!! Page 6

Tint

_DSC0583 by Miss Mandy Moo, on Flickr

Tinted sidemarkers (HOLY WHEELGAP BATMAN!!) And remnants of my dirt road

_DSC0587 by Miss Mandy Moo, on Flickr

Carbon fiber vinyled bowties and tinted tails

_DSC0582 by Miss Mandy Moo, on Flickr

...and more remnants of my dirt road :p

_DSC0581 by Miss Mandy Moo, on Flickr

_DSC0575 by Miss Mandy Moo, on Flickr

_DSC0580 by Miss Mandy Moo, on Flickr

Riding buddy :lol:

My trout by Miss Mandy Moo, on Flickr

deer freshener

deerfreshener by Miss Mandy Moo, on Flickr

UPDATE: Got my springs done!! See page 4 ;)

·
Premium Member
2,624 Posts
Congrats!! That was Fun huh, just think how much More Fun Ur going to have with the rest of Ur Mods?? :):):)

·
Registered
1,291 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Congrats!! That was Fun huh, just think how much More Fun Ur going to have with the rest of Ur Mods?? :):):)
No kidding... I need more money first :lol: The small cosmetic pieces will come first then once I have some money saved the larger things will come :thumbsup:

Nice looks good :D cant wait for more mods...:thumbsup:
ME TOO!!

·
Registered
2,495 Posts
AWESOME.. NOW JUST NEED TO TAKE THE STICKER OFF FROM THE DEALERSHIP.. :)
Copy that, First thing I did was remove mine, I really like my dealer "Pete Moore of Pensacola FL. However since they dont pay me to advertise then it had to go..

·
Premium Member
4,818 Posts
ITs amazing before the cars came out everyone ranted and raved about CGM I swore everyone was going to get it then when it came out everyone got black like always.

CGM is a color pics dont do justice imo.

Looks Good......especially out of the barn :lol: Keep up the Great work.

The trout gave me a good laugh lol I can tell you are indeed a good ol southern outdoors type of a woman :thumbsup::thumbsup:
On another board there is a gal who has a stuffed T boone pickens as her little stuffed animal or passenger hahahahahaha After seeing your pics and this trout it all gave me a good laugh.

·
Premium Member
4,382 Posts
Yep red dirt.....hummmmmm must be Okl or Texas panhandle!:lol:

·
Registered
1,291 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
ITs amazing before the cars came out everyone ranted and raved about CGM I swore everyone was going to get it then when it came out everyone got black like always.

CGM is a color pics dont do justice imo.

Looks Good......especially out of the barn :lol: Keep up the Great work.

The trout gave me a good laugh lol I can tell you are indeed a good ol southern outdoors type of a woman :thumbsup::thumbsup:
On another board there is a gal who has a stuffed T boone pickens as her little stuffed animal or passenger hahahahahaha After seeing your pics and this trout it all gave me a good laugh.
Glad someone knew it was a trout! Lol I need to meet that girl! My kinda lady!
thanks for the nice comments :D
Maybe next time ill take pics of it in the barn :lol:

Yep red dirt.....hummmmmm must be Okl or Texas panhandle!:lol:
Good ole oklahoma! When it rains it looks like tomato soup lol

·
Registered
1,892 Posts
looks freaking awsome mandy. where did you get the overlays for the side markers?? that's on my little wish list of things that i want to do

·
Registered
1,291 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Nice mods!
My riding buddy is a small white bear. I need to post his pix.
Aww! Mine periodically changes ... it was a moose in my jeep :D

looks freaking awsome mandy. where did you get the overlays for the side markers?? that's on my little wish list of things that i want to do
My friend did it all for me. I wanted them done but didn't want to spend the extra money when I got the tint tails and bowties done and when I came to pick my car up he told me he went ahead and did it... for FREE :D
Any place that does any tint and or vinyl should be able to do it for you. But for the price they do it you could probably just buy whole new markers that are already tinted.

·
Premium Member
4,818 Posts
OMG Mandy Please do me a Favor and get that dam dealer decal off the back of that beautiful Car it has A Nasty word visable. (NORMAN ) :thumbsdown: We have kids that visit this forum how dare you have that kind of language on the back of your car.

I'm gonna have to have a Talk with your significant other I dont think he would approve :p

·
Registered
1,291 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
OMG Mandy Please do me a Favor and get that dam dealer decal off the back of that beautiful Car it has A Nasty word visable. (NORMAN ) :thumbsdown: We have kids that visit this forum how dare you have that kind of language on the back of your car.

I'm gonna have to have a Talk with your significant other I dont think he would approve :p
Bahaha! Will do ASAP! (Insert salute) Im NOT a sooner fan if that's what you're getting at :lol:

1 - 20 of 69 Posts