Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I took my SS covert to the Dragon today for the first time and got to test out all the new syspension addon's ive done so far. I have traveled the Dragon many times on my cruisers and sport bikes. But today happen to be a special day and the honda su2000 clubs were there. lets just say my 4,100lb modified syspension SS did a very admirable job of keeping my front bumper with their rear bumpers,LOL. I can't wait till next year when I save up for a set of Z28 or ZL1 tires and rims. Then its back to the dragon slayer. I only live 120 miles south of it any way. I did not install any after market trailing arms or tie rods on my SS as I had done on my 1LT. I don't think my convert needs them, The convert has alot more under body frame braceing and I hardley have any wheel hop so far at all. This car as set up for me considering I live in the GA mountians is a very forgiving car in the handeling dept. I am very pleased with it and I have owned Corvettes for 19 years a while back.Im going to post some of my Dragon pic's as soon as they come out on Kill Boys web site.

·
Registered
80 Posts
I was also up there today except I was riding my bike(Big Dog Chopper), I must have missed you, did see a victory red though.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts