Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
646 Posts
LOL didn't take very long! Now who's gonna be first in 10's? 9's? etc

Really weird how that car still bogged hard out of first. Was it the T/M kicking in, or did it leave at too low of an rpm?

·
8,984 Posts
Nice, I need to get over there.

·
Registered
165 Posts
that right there pretty much answers the question of how would a camaro run if it came from the factory with a blower like a 2003-04 cobra and the gt500 did! minus long tubes and cai intake it would still put the competition behind it no problems at all.!

·
8,984 Posts
Amen!

·
A New Camaro, Excellent!
529 Posts
That sure is a pretty supercharger. :thumbsup:

·
Dark Side Moderator
2,665 Posts
I honestly expected some average joe to simply throw on some slick or drag radial and then throw on a 150 shot for the 1/4 mile run to break into the 11s the first time.

·
Premium Member
5,229 Posts
I honestly expected some average joe to simply throw on some slick or drag radial and then throw on a 150 shot for the 1/4 mile run to break into the 11s the first time.
That's true.

You'd think someone hardcore would had done that the same day it left the dealer lot. They may have. We just haven't heard about it, or they didn't take it to the track when they did it.

·
Registered
646 Posts
Define high stall converter, when I think of high stall I'm thinking 5k.

A 3500 stall is a good street converter. You probably wouldn't need more than that with the first gear ratio it has in that trans.

My old SS was an auto that was supercharged and it ran decent and was a lot of fun.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts