Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,465 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sept 20...Pioneer Saloon Camaro Cruise.jpg

My first cruise with So. Nevada Camaro Club. Had a blast. There were 24 Camaros. That's Cami between the red one and purple one.

·
Registered
4,590 Posts
View attachment 41185

My first cruise with So. Nevada Camaro Club. Had a blast. There were 24 Camaros. That's Cami between the red one and purple one.
I only count 11, maybe 12, whats up? and is it really purple? I'm sure it was a blast

·
Premium Member
4,383 Posts
Way to go girl! Thanks for the picture!!

·
Registered
1,465 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yes....no one got ALL the cars in one pic.
Funny side note....all 24 Camaros lined up.....a Corvette was final car in line. One member's dog proceeded to lift his leg and PEED on the Vette's front bumper!!!! Gene was mortified...it was quite funny though

·
Registered
1,465 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
So Oct 18...cruise to Valley of Fire....Nov 1...Hoover Dam....75 Camaros....there was a limit so now there's a waiting list.....I CAN'T WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Support MC & Troops
11,804 Posts

·
Registered
1,465 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Wow... that's :cool: as heck, thanks for sharing... tho, why only one pic :lol: LUV more pics if you go :D
Totally thought of you....as we LOOOOOVE our verts. Older gentleman had the most BEAUTIFUL black with royal blue stripes vert. It was for sale. He said..."it's time to move on....if it sells fine...if not that's ok too"

·
Registered
4,985 Posts
Yes....no one got ALL the cars in one pic.
Funny side note....all 24 Camaros lined up.....a Corvette was final car in line. One member's dog proceeded to lift his leg and PEED on the Vette's front bumper!!!! Gene was mortified...it was quite funny though
Dogs pee on objects to mark them as their own. :D

·
Support MC & Troops
11,804 Posts
Totally thought of you....as we LOOOOOVE our verts. Older gentleman had the most BEAUTIFUL black with royal blue stripes vert. It was for sale. He said..."it's time to move on....if it sells fine...if not that's ok too"
Hehe... yup, I'm thinking blue stripes too, like to find a place that can custom make me some, to see if I want them painted or not :D/ ;) ..still thinking of it,
just not sure yet :)
:thumbsup::thumbsup:

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Registered
1,465 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I'm gonna see if I can go through and find a pic of the car

·
Registered
1,465 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
1 - 11 of 11 Posts