Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As many of you may know, Tom Henry Chevrolet in Bakerstown, PA is going to be the first dealership to unveil the 2010 Camaro. They asked car clubs and Camaro owners alike to come join them for the event. They are having refreshments, etc and its all taking place TODAY, sunday april 5th. Unfortunately, I am at college up in Albany, NY so im unable to attend. My brothers, however, will be attending and I will post pics as soon as they send them!!!!! In the meantime, I'm stuck studying for exams and writing essays all weekend FML! You have no idea how much it sucks, I was the one to tell my brothers about the unveiling!!! I should be there!! As soon as I told them today they took off for the 7 hour drive (14 hr round trip). They got a motel room tonight so they get get their extra early tmo morning :angry::D

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
well, I'll get the pics up and ask my brothers about it and give you the 411... I'm having them send pics straight from their cell phones and I'll post them as soon as I get them. If you dont see anything on here by 3pm, its because I finished my 2 essays early enough to go to the Albany Auto Show :)

·
Registered
144 Posts
As many of you may know, Tom Henry Chevrolet in Bakerstown, PA is going to be the first dealership to unveil the 2010 Camaro. They asked car clubs and Camaro owners alike to come join them for the event. They are having refreshments, etc and its all taking place TODAY, sunday april 5th. Unfortunately, I am at college up in Albany, NY so im unable to attend. My brothers, however, will be attending and I will post pics as soon as they send them!!!!! In the meantime, I'm stuck studying for exams and writing essays all weekend FML! You have no idea how much it sucks, I was the one to tell my brothers about the unveiling!!! I should be there!! As soon as I told them today they took off for the 7 hour drive (14 hr round trip). They got a motel room tonight so they get get their extra early tmo morning :angry::D
Don't sweat it! Mine is getting built this week and you are more then welcome to check it out when it arrives!:D

Hopefully in the next couple weeks!

Howard

·
Premium Member
4,818 Posts
Tom Henry Chevrolet is getting all the hype right now !!!!!
I'm not a member over there but have a friend who is and it just happens to be on Camaro5 rold me one of There moderators is getting the first ever production CGM Camaro and its from Tom Henry.
Funny thing is the Moderator is from SanAntonio Texas :D
I'm curious what is so special about TH's cars ? I dont mean his specialty cars either.
Hmmmmmmmm perhaps if our Owner/Mod had stuck with his first choice he would have gotten the 1st CGM car :p oh well his palms were swetting and he couldnt wait......I understand lol totally :D

1 - 11 of 11 Posts