Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

We are happy to announce that Hennessey Performance has selected Magnuson as the official supercharger supplier for our HPE550 upgrade package for the 2010 Camaro SS.

Jerry Maguson and his team did an incredible job of building the world's first supercharged Camaro SS in less than 1 week!

Hennessey Performance shipped it's 2010 Camaro SS to Magnuson on Wednesday of last week and we are picking up the car today. Now that is what I can fast work!

The Magnacharger system will be available to ship to our customers in mid-June as long as you want the blower finish in black. If you would like the polished finish then they will not be available until the end of July. You can order by visiting our webstore:

http://www.hennesseyperformancestore.com/masukit.html

Or by calling 979-885-1300.

PS - dyno numbers and track testing coming soon.

John Hennessey
[email protected]
www.HennesseyPerformanceStore.com
www.HennesseyPerformance.com
Tel: 979-885-1300

·
Registered
165 Posts
full specs, options, warranty, cost, shipping, installation and all details coming soon. thanks for your patience.
John, Any idea what the cost of the carbon fiber exterior parts are going to cost? And are you willing to sell them without the whole package? I used to run a Hennessy Venom RT/10 back in the day....Fun rides...

·
Registered
23 Posts
Hello 5thGen.Org... Wanted to provide an additional contact for those who may have questions with the Hennessey Products. My name is James and will be able to assist members with any information you may need in regards to our 2010 Camaro offerings. Feel free to email me anytime at [email protected] or call me directly at 979-885-1300.

Speak to you soon and thank you for the nice welcome.

James

·
Premium Member
4,109 Posts
Glad to see you got the sponsorship squared away, John.;)

Looks like you guys have a stout 5th gen there....looking forward to hearing the full breakdown and seeing the dyno charts.

BTW, I'd like to offer James (JT) a warm 5GO welcome, as well!:5go:

1 - 20 of 30 Posts