Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Today I had a chance to try out the Blackfire Wet Diamond Conditioning Shampoo, Gloss Enhancing Polish, and Blackfire Montan Hybrid Wax Sealant. All I can say is WOW! This was the easiest application of product I have ever done on a vehicle. A good two bucket wash and the products were easy on and off. It only requires a very small amount of product so spending the extra money for a quality product is insignificant when a container of each should last a long time. I don't think I've ever got a vehicle to look this good. A deep reflective shine so if it holds up to weather for any reasonable time then this stuff will be worth every penny. Also, I had bought several microfiber towels from other sources prior to seeing the Junkman video on The Rag Company. So I had a chance to try both and THERE IS A DIFFERENCE. The rag company Korean made MF is so much smoother on the paint than the ones I had bought at the auto parts store. The chemical guys towels are closer to the Korean made feel but not quite as smooth feeling. Another thing I noticed about the Blackfire product is that after the car was outside all day it didn't collect near the amount of dust I usually see on a newly waxed vehicle in Montana. Check out this reflective shine:

·
Registered
1,174 Posts
Ive been hearing how good Rejex is and I bought some yesterday on Amazon and Im gonna try it this weekend and see if its as good as advertised.:thumbsup:

·
Support MC & Troops
11,804 Posts

·
Registered
375 Posts
Nice car & I'm sure you plan to park that car in the winter months in Montana. I could not get up a small hill to my house this past winter because of NO traction from my back wheels & we don't get but mostly a dusting in Virginia compare to areas in Montana.
I lived there for 27 years & miss it today. Lived in Missoula, Florence & Polson. Love the Swan Valley. 303 Products is the BEST for our Convertible tops. Tried Ragg Top first but it did not hold up but the 303 items does a great job. Michael in Virginia

1 - 9 of 9 Posts