Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Banned
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Easy fix
Whiteline makes an adjustable strut tower brace and top of the strut bushing that copies the old Holden Engineering Report recommendations to firm up the front:
along with the Spohn adjustable K-frame brace, also per Holden.Both adjust to pre-load the chassis.
BMR Butterfly sub frame connectors are bolt in but welding them too makes a big difference,improvement over bolt in alone.
Also the bolt in only BMR tunnel brace. (so it's easy to remove when you install a DSS Aluminum one piece drive shaft. 36lbs two piece replaced with 18lbs one piece)
Originally developed for the G8 but fits the 5th Gen Camaro is the BMR STB 012. Not a STB but mounts 6" below the top of the strut tower. Mounts one inch in front of the Whiteline STB
Again per Holden, reinforces the front strut towers where they actually flex.
In the trunk, a cut to fit piece of exhaust pipe wedged in between the rear inside wheel wells does wonders in firming up the chassis there. It's not a rear strut tower brace (no such thing) but a chassis brace.

·
Banned
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Dude, stop posting this everywhere. You said what you needed to just about everywhere else. I will move them to one area if you keep it up.
One more "woke" than myself might take umbridge at your possible misgendering. Luckily I am immune to such nonsense.
Anyway the convertable guys (oh, its so easy to do, isn't it?)
Well I just thought they might be especially interested. They do have a unique level of adversity to overcome.

·
Premium Member
6,274 Posts
Woke...yeah. Obvious to call him out while saying you're not calling him out. Get over yourself.

·
Super Moderator
45 Posts
There is seriously something wrong with this person. He makes an accusation, then when confronted
with it, goes off on a tangent. I mean, "One more "woke" than myself might take umbridge at your possible misgendering."
Doesn't explain that, so I asked if it were because of "Dude", then we get; "humor. Now I know you don't like that kind. "
Then another post on tires

He's just trying to increase his post count.

He's been removed from other forums for this nonsense.

This thread is done too.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.