Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,645 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Took my Camaro to its first car show. Me and my Camaro wasn't scared we parked right next to 8-10 Mustangs and guess who got 99% of the attention. I bet there was atleast 200 people gawking taking pictures and asking questions it was awesome. Everyone loved it (well except for those Mustangs i parked next to ;)) I didnt get to take many pictures cause i was to busy showing mine off but here is 2 next to the Mustangs.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
8,645 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
No fear plus got invited to several car shows and might have found a few more people to join us here on 5thgen.org :thumbsup:Even had one girl told me she told several pictures of my car while it was in the showroom and then ordered her the IBM with white stripes.....

·
Registered
258 Posts
Bama this is your best post ever! Congratulations :5go: I finally saw one on the road in Birmingham. Couldn't get near it though .... was in the Toyota and the wife kept screaming slow down dammit :D

·
Premium Member
8,645 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Bama this is your best post ever! Congratulations :5go: I finally saw one on the road in Birmingham. Couldn't get near it though .... was in the Toyota and the wife kept screaming slow down dammit :D
:lol: Well hopefully soon you can join me at Flips they do it last Saturday of the month next month is July 24 from 6-8pm but need to there early also it a Patriot theme. Any word on yours?

·
Registered
258 Posts
:lol: Well hopefully soon you can join me at Flips they do it last Saturday of the month next month is July 24 from 6-8pm but need to there early also it a Patriot theme. Any word on yours?
Mine is on a railroad car somewhere north of Birmingham. I'll definitely plan on joining you when I get it. Would you please double check the date? I think the last Saturday in July is the 25th.

·
Premium Member
8,645 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
IT LIKE DRIVING A FERRARI . i went to newport beach today and i saw every car you can think of. ferrari s , benz , bimmers, even one srt8 but you know what you didn't see a camaro. this car is rare.

I know i live in Montgomery (pop. 250,000) i am still the only one to be driving one here :p

1 - 15 of 15 Posts