Modern Camaro Forums banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
637 Posts
Those are the best shots I've seen of the white ones!!

I am actually glad that they are not testing near me. If I saw one on the road it might just induce a heart attack on the spot.

·
Registered
1,054 Posts
I know it's nitpicky, but I still can't get used to the backup lamps.

·
Registered
1,054 Posts
Good catch.
That scoop does look a temp. cover.
Those 2 openings down in the bumper?
Those are b/u lights?
unfortunately, yes, those are backup lamps.

·
Registered
328 Posts
agreed

Ya I agree with you and on top of that I hope there is no pull string in the back :lol:

·
Registered
620 Posts
i agree the reverse lights are a little out of proportation to the rest of the back end, but then i think the lights are still in the design stages because the fronts are not the production lights either. I love the stance and over all body lines of hte car.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Might look better if they integrated the backup lights with the rear license area. Or how about having one of the rear brake lights 2 tone brake and backup.

·
Premium Member
9,152 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Might look better if they integrated the backup lights with the rear license area. Or how about having one of the rear brake lights 2 tone brake and backup.
I believe they have moved away from the backup lamps near the license plate to accomodate the differente size of the export license plates.

integrating the backups into the tails is another idea. I'd like them closer to the bottom of the rear end panel like they are on the concept or the current Corvette :D

·
Premium Member
5,668 Posts
That would be much better. I thought about suggesting that, but figured they had to be a certain height.

·
Registered
25 Posts
more shots of a white Camaro

I REALLY hope these fake scoops in the header are only for the test cars. These better be opened up and functional come production.
I'm sure the finished product will have a functional hood scoop. And if it isn't, I'll make mine functional. ;)

·
Premium Member
2,774 Posts
very nice..and still wonding about the lights..

·
Registered
29 Posts
i'm still uinsure of that rearend tell me the tow hitch is not standard on all...and i know those r not the production headlights but is the fuel cap really on the side not the top of the back left corner panel? because it would look a hell of alot nicer up there...

1 - 20 of 32 Posts