1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Banned
7,873 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
101 Posts
Power, where did you find this at and where do you think we would be able to purchase this system and at what price? This is the one thing I definitly want to do with my camaro. I put flow master on the 94 Camaro I have now and cant think of anything better than putting flow master on my new one when it comes in.

·
Banned
7,873 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Power, where did you find this at and where do you think we would be able to purchase this system and at what price? This is the one thing I definitly want to do with my camaro. I put flow master on the 94 Camaro I have now and cant think of anything better than putting flow master on my new one when it comes in.
I heard it through the grapevine ;). Try contacting some of our site sponsors to see if anyone has them yet >>>>>>>>>>>

Also, check out these sound clips I posted from "solo performance"...(post #11)
http://www.moderncamaro.com/forum/showthread.php?t=17207

·
Registered
7 Posts
I checked the FlowMaster site and they say that this system will be available on the 15th of September 2009. Can't wait, wish I could order one now. My 2SS is being built this week, just waiting on a VIN. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
913 Posts
thats looking like me I cant afford the others sounds good to me
Even better- a buddy of mine put this up elsewhere a couple hours ago after I posted the 749 price...

"I finally get to beat you on something Trent......... LOL

Jegs has the same kit shipping in 6 days for 699.95..........$713.98 shipped.

At least that's what my receipt shows."

·
Registered
1,025 Posts
danm this kit looks and sounds pretty good, and the price looks grest as well. i have magnaflow on my 4th gen but i may have to switch now

·
Banned
7,873 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Are we only looking at an exhaust system based on the sound, or performance gain?

Just something to keep in mind...

I'd worry first about sound. They are all going to flow better than stock, doubt the power gain difference would be noticeable from one system to another.

·
Registered
913 Posts
So some of the guys in my car club think flowmaster suck. what are your opinions ? will I see a HP gain with the flows I thought so , but now im curious to what you guys think
Flowmaster makes a good product. Let's face it- most people are much more concerned with the sound than the HP gain. I would suggest LISTENING to the flowmaster, slp, magnaflow, Borla, and corsa exhausts then pick your favorite based on sound vs. price. JMO.

·
Registered
1,782 Posts
Flowmaster makes a good product. Let's face it- most people are much more concerned with the sound than the HP gain. I would suggest LISTENING to the flowmaster, slp, magnaflow, Borla, and corsa exhausts then pick your favorite based on sound vs. price. JMO.
So do you think it will be similar HP wise to the others ? I have listened to all of them on clips on youtube. Thought the Flows sounded good but im going to wait until theres some HP numbers. For the CAI I am def getting LMRs set up

·
Registered
126 Posts
I'm with the guys saying go for the sound because all of them will flow as good or better than stock. Unless of course you are building a race car, then you really don't even need mufflers......again...just an opinion.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts