Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
238 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I just got off the phone with flowmaster and They said that they have just gotten all the fixtures they needed to start producing thier system for the camaro. I believe he said its going to be a catback 3" t4** stainless with thier super 40's on it. This is what I have been waiting for befor I made a final decision on what to do with my exhaust as I have used flowmaster on all of my rides(classics) but not sure how they sound/perform with a new auto. He said they should be in full production in about a month.

·
Registered
149 Posts
I hope Flowmaster makes an aluminized system like they did for the GTO. Stainless is just overkill in the south and a waste of money.

·
Registered
131 Posts
Now I'm dying to hear this system on the Ls3

·
8,984 Posts
I am a Flow40 guy myself.

92 B4C 1LE Camaro with single 2 chamber sounded amazing.

85 454 Subrban with LT Headers and 2 2 chamber flows sounded great as well, but the camaro had more power!

·
Registered
897 Posts
Flowmaster makes the best sounding exhaust IMO. Have them on my truck, dad has them on his GTO, I even got my friend to put flowmasters on his integra.....and you know what they sound way better than other ricer exhaust. Definitely will be putting flowmasters on a Camaro as well.

·
Premium Member
4,818 Posts
I recently removed the factory chambered mufflers off of my 69 since they are in great shape and i dont want to mess them up so I installed 2 original 40series flows. Wow it sure made the lift in my factory 350horse Cam more noticable.

·
Registered
199 Posts
Buy either Magnaflow or Corsa for the Camaro. IMO Corsa is the best sounding for the LS motors. Add long tubes and you have one sick sounding hot rod. youtube it! and the SLP loudmouth system sounds like Fat Albert after eating Taco Bell - crap!

BTW Flowmasters sound the best on 5.0's. (speaking from experience) :D

·
Registered
3,468 Posts
U musta never hear a pair of two chamber 40 series on a Chevy BB or SB 350 B4 then....Corsa and Magnaflow are tame there For the Weak hearted...People who are afraid of rattling ppls Cages.

·
Banned
7,873 Posts
I like flowmasters. Just got an email back from them...says 30 days until they'll be ready.

·
8,984 Posts
U musta never hear a pair of two chamber 40 series on a Chevy BB or SB 350 B4 then....Corsa and Magnaflow are tame there For the Weak hearted...People who are afraid of rattling ppls Cages.
AMEN!

·
Registered
232 Posts
Also sent an e-mail to Flowmasters. Just received the same info as above. They stated to continue to monitor the Flowmaster Website. 30 days! ****.......:mad:

·
8,984 Posts
Also sent an e-mail to Flowmasters. Just received the same info as above. They stated to continue to monitor the Flowmaster Website. 30 days! ****.......:mad:
Perfection takes time.

·
Registered
41 Posts
I like flowmasters. Just got an email back from them...says 30 days until they'll be ready.
I got a reply from them yesterday. They said 3-4 weeks and to keep checking the web site. I don't think they even know when they'll be ready. 1 month ago they said a month, now they are saying another month. Standing by to stand by.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts