Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,645 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We had a bowler last night that tied the Alabama State record last night (09-21-11) Donald Chatman rolled games of 300-300-279 for an 879 series. Had 27 strikes in a row then left a solid 10 pin then struck out. Broke the house record of 865 that stood for almost 20 years. Now thats some amazing bowling. :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Oh did i mention that i drilled his bowling ball for him :D

·
Registered
5 Posts
That's impressive, most people can't comprehend what he did. Everything has to go perfect just to make 800, let alone back to back 300s.
My best was 782 ( I have 8 300s though), I've had many nights where I never missed the pocket but the carry wasn't there.

·
Premium Member
8,645 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
That's impressive, most people can't comprehend what he did. Everything has to go perfect just to make 800, let alone back to back 300s.
My best was 782 ( I have 8 300s though), I've had many nights where I never missed the pocket but the carry wasn't there.

Thats for sure i have been lucky to shot 1-an 813 and had 3-300 games during my time...

·
Bully Proof
7,086 Posts
Oh did i mention that i drilled his bowling ball for him :D
You know Robert...in prison slang...that means something else entirely! :eek::lol::lol::D

But that is impressive. I used to bowl in a league many years ago. But I am the world's worst bowler because my wrist tires quickly. They only let me stick around because I was a HUGE handicap...lol. :D

·
Registered
729 Posts
:5go:I shot 12 strikes in a row a few times but never from frame 1 to 10, pitiful me lol. I've not bowled in forever but wow, some great memories. That bowler has/had all the concentration/practice/determination/patience/accuracy-precision working for him that series, WOW...give him a Camaro

·
Premium Member
8,645 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
You know Robert...in prison slang...that means something else entirely! :eek::lol::lol::D

But that is impressive. I used to bowl in a league many years ago. But I am the world's worst bowler because my wrist tires quickly. They only let me stick around because I was a HUGE handicap...lol. :D

:lol::lol::eek::eek::lol::lol:

I can't bowl anymore i have a cracked bone in my wrist and only way to fix is break it and put a plate in there and i still wouldn't be able to bowl so i will stay retired...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts